This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +10 time zone

Thinking of starting a game for people in the +10 time zone if your interested let me know and what youed like setings wiza and well get it started Blackice would be nice if you could let me know how to get people who want to be rated rated thanks here from you all soon
    Blessed Be

Comment

• Anyone up for a thrashing?

Rated game.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Me me! Thrash me!

Comment

• Ok meet me in the forums
          2 minutes i'll be there.
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

• Ok you have been added to the infamous online junkies players list. You have 2100 points and are armed to kick some butt.

Let's have at it :0)
            Or do we?

Comment

• Hoe dee dum as I wait you there?
              Or do we?

Comment

• I was there

Comment

• hummmm so was I with a few people you?
                  Tomorrow is good same time?
                  Or do we?

Comment

• Hey Blackice, I'm available now. Took me 4 hrs to get back from Kaitaia (far noth of NZ)

Comment

• If anyone wants to play a Newbie I am waiting in the Lobby of nl.alink server.

Comment

• Any body want to start one. I will be over at the server.
                        If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• Originally posted by checkMate
                          Any body want to start one. I will be over at the server.
                          I gotta give you an "E" for effort checkmate, for I saw whom you were playing, one of first time outs, you drew god and Graffxx, hmm pretty darn good company, hope they didnt stick it to you too badly!!

Look forward to us hooking up too one day soon!

Peace!
                          Attached Files
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Hi,
                            Can any of the veterans out there tell me how to send messages while playing a game? Also is ther a way to see who is playing in a particular game?

TIA

Comment

• Hit ' key to chat ' key
                              Hit ' key to close chat screen too.

type /msg1 to talk to blue player as they are #1
                              so type /msg 1,2,3,4 etc depending which player you want to private chat to and then type your message to them.
                              This will be a private chat not an open one for all players to read.
                              An example would be:

/msg3 hey stop raiding my trade routes or I'll kill you

You just told the green player in private you will kill him if he continues to pirate your trade routes.

Hit ctrl n keys at the same time to see who is in the game.
                              Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeC
                                Hi,
                                Can any of the veterans out there tell me how to send messages while playing a game? Also is ther a way to see who is playing in a particular game?

TIA
                                Yes, to send aprivate message in game simply type /msg
                                after that put the player number. This is determined by looking at ranking chart. Host (BLUE is 1. Orange is 2 and so forth
                                simply count down from top how they are listed.
                                so in game press " ' " to chat, the Apostrophe key ' and that brings up a chat screen. then type in /msg2 to speak to the second player in private.

As for seeing who is online,
                                click on the screen smewher in game then hold down "ctrl" and letter "N" that will show you who is computer (AI) and whom is human, also what slot is open or closed.

Happy Hunting and best of fortunes my friend!

Or as "THE ROCK" in wrasslin sez..and my pouchie below depicts..

ARE YOU PICKING UP WHAT IM PUTTING DOWN??

Troll
                                Attached Files
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X