Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - A second thread for the Program ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure this has been asked about already because I didn't feel like reading through all those 11 pages of replies. Is that flat map feature not implemented yet? it doesn't seem to work for me.

Comment

• Hmmmm. Well this is nice. Now anytime I modify anything at all with the CMT and try to run it, the program freezes. Both Civ3Edit and Civ 3 itself freeze when I try to load up anything I've saved through the CMT.

Comment

• whens the patch coming?
        Help negate the vegiterian movement!
        For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HazieDaVampire
          How long now?
          For some reason I jjust updated the firsdt post, and then have I been totally unreachable for a week.
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• I'll try to check on the crash problems later today. Im can just no understand why they are in the latest vession, but the one before seemed to work. I could use one or two files tghat get corrupt from just loading and saving.

Comment

• 94.2 is the problem

94.2 seems to be a big issue, it reports a unit failure after editing the date, 94.1 is ok although the game is prone top freeze if you add any units. I only ever change the date as the basic game does not allow enough time on teh huge maps.

Gramphos to reproduce the fault in 94.2 creat a new game run for a couple of turns then change th date backwards and the unit failure will appear. I can do it every time.

Bob

Comment

• I've located the problem. it's infact a problem created with a small change made in 0.94.2 compared to 0.92.1, which means that if you use the eralier version the problem will not be there.

Comment

• forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1143077

0.94.1 until the bug is corrected

Comment

• v0.94.3
                    - Fixes bug where saves always got corrupted upon save.
                    - Makes layout changes to some translatable parts.

Comment

• Good work Gramps, I'll download it right away.

Comment

• where do i download it? i see nothing

Comment

• Look at the first post in this thread.
                          "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

• i was udner the impression that you couldn't update the downloadable file! sorry! I did work it out, and it works brilliantly!

Thanks gramphos!

Comment

• How do I get resource counts with this program???

Comment

• think i found another bug, more explained in my post:

Comment

Working...
                                X