Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theory of Evolution Should have never been a part of this game!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory of Evolution Should have never been a part of this game!

This error in the game shouldnt go unnoticed.

I find it humerous yet very disturbing that Theory of Evolution is considered a Wonder of the world in Civilization 3.

Its Humerous because its a fraud! There is no proof or evidence that supports evolution. Yeah you heard right THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE ANYWHERE THAT SUPPORTS EVOLUTION! Please if you do have evidence of evolution then come forward. Scientists all around the world today have no scientific evidence of evolution. In fact, a majority of the scientific community have given up on the dying theory of evolution and some have even declared it to be a joke. It is also humerous because it is even called a Theory at all. Its a hypothisis at best.

Lets look at the different stages that a new concept must go through to become a working law of nature. First the concept must be presented and asked. It becomes a hypothisis, it makes a good point and deserves some time to test. After it has been tested in a number of different situations and posibilities and it holds true, it becomes a Theory. After better evaluation and experiments it continues to be true in all situations it becomes law.

Never has any evedence been provided in favor of evolution. Scientifically it doesnt pass hypothisis. After the 6th edition of his book Origin of life : Theory of Evolution, Darwin himself acknowleged that evolution is false and no evidence supports it. On his death bed Darwin admited that evolution was a fraud.

Its humerous that Theory of Evolution is considered a wonder in Civ 3. Its also hilarious that its bonus is two free technological advances what a joke . If evolution did anything its hurt the scientific community. For as long as Evolution has been clinged onto as fact by some scientists despite the lack of scientific proof makes science look bad. Generations to come will puzzle over how the joke that is evolution was ever passed off as a theory. Evolution is a great blunder not a wonder.

However it is very disturbing that Evolution is still around. Its seriously disturbing how evolution is passed off as fact in our culture. We teach it as fact to our children. Its in our highschool and even college textbooks. Its on TV. And its FALSE. Its even in our vidio games like Civ 3. Civ 3 targeted audience is children and young adults. Its disturbing that evolutions is passed off as fact when it is false.

Evolution is the root of our social problems today.

The facts are out there. You just have to open your eyes and think for yourself.

The theory of Relitivity would have been a much better choice as a wonder. Unlike Evolution The theory of Relitivity has been proven fact and is now today considered a law of nature and physics. Many of the theorys Einstien proposed have led to many scientific advances today. Einstein also was a brilliant and kind man. Darwin on the otherhand was a very bitter man, a racist, sexist and also not very bright.

Anyway i hope sid doesnt let this error of claiming the theory of evolution to be a wonder of the world occur in the next civilization.
    Last edited by Draco aka Se7eN; April 17, 2002, 16:00.
    "Its a great day for Hockey"
    - Badger Bob Johnson -

Well this is going to get interesting.

And btw, what scientific evidence do you have that the world came into being as according to Genesis, Hindu mythology, or whatever your preference may be?

Comment

TROLL

Should the SDI be removed then too?
      Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
      Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

True or false, I still like the 2-tech jump that it gives me.

Comment

Originally posted by Allemand
          True or false, I still like the 2-tech jump that it gives me.

Yes, but don't you see how it's subliminally affecting your thinking? Pretty soon you're going to be wanting to travel to the Galapagos Islands and study bird beaks.

Comment

It should be noted that i didnt come here to argue what religion is correct or how the world and universe came about.

I am simply saying that Evolution is false and scientificaly it cant survive.

But the question does come to mind.

What choices to we have? Evolution or Creation?

Well Scientifically you can deduct that Evolution is False.

And if you understand the complexity of life then logicaly creation only makes sense.

But like i said, the facts are out there, open your eyes and think for yourself.
            - Badger Bob Johnson -

Comment

Evolution vs. beautiful wrist watch

I want you to imagine that you are walking through the woods and you stumble across a Wrist Watch lying on a tree stump. Would you choose to believe that the watch was a product of evolution..that everything in the universe just lined up correctly and fell into place...and voila...the Wrist watch evolved. Or would you chose to believe somewhere was a watchmaker that made the watch? I think you would believe the latter.

Now the Universe is far more complex than any damn wirst watch..but some people chose to believe everything just lined up one day and the universe was set into motion by chance with no plan, design or creator. To them I say....look for the watchmaker.

Comment

Well.... I guess its kinda silly to present divergent information to folks who get their info from GOD, but Darwin's theory of evolution, whether you agree or not, significantly shaped Science and Society when it was presented.

....and there is no historical evidence that Jesus of Nazreth ever lived, but I am still a believer and understand the historical significance he had.
                Question Authority.......with mime...

Comment

Very good parable Danimal

and its true

The big bang theory is also no longer suported by a majority of the scientific comunity. The theory itself defies the laws of physics today. What is the big bang anyway? It was suposed to be a extrordinary massive explosion. And from this explosion came matter, came the complexity and order of the universe, the laws of nature and physics, and life. But there is something wrong here. An explosion caused complexity and order and eventualy life? ummm who here has ever created something by exploding something? A nuclear bomb, the largest man made excplosion possible. what did that hiroshima bomb do? It leveld the city and destroyed life. The basic law of nature and physics is that from explosions comes chaos. However somehow the universe was created by an explosion. Absurd and silly.
                  - Badger Bob Johnson -

Comment

Wotan321 please do explain how The theory of evolution has scientifically shaped science when it was presented.
                    - Badger Bob Johnson -

Comment

I think it´s bad of Firaxis not to have flat maps in the game. For as you all know THE EARTH IS FLAT! The notion that the earth is a round ball that circulates the sun is a ridiculous notion. Don´t believe this hoax, the pictures from space is a fraud. There is no conclusive evidence that the earth is round!!

Stupid troll
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Draco aka se7en: Where do you get your information? Cite your sources please.
                        Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

If we remove the Theory of Evolution, then we must also get rid of Copernicus' Observatory! After all, Copernicus did present heretical ideas such as the fact the EARTH revolves around the SUN! Heresy, I say!

Comment

Evolution is the root of our social problems today.
                            That's probably as simple as that
                            More seriously, I don't know if evolution is a valid scientific theory matching any scientifical method or not (I don't study physics or biology), but the fact is that theory of evolution is a symbol of science getting rid of religious and scientific beliefs in the 19th century, just as Copernicus Observatory is a symbol of this in the renaissance.
                            As a widespread symbol of scientific advances, that's pretty normal it is in the game. I agree thoery of relativity could have the same role though.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Creationism is just sad.

Christians cried and moaned that the Earth couldn't possibly revolve around the sun ... then all of the sudden they changed their tune.

How long before they do the exact same thing for evolution? Will they be just as two faced as they were when they decided the Earth really wasn't in the center?
                              Good = Love, Love = Good
                              Evil = Hate, Hate = Evil

Comment

Working...
                              X