Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theory of Evolution Should have never been a part of this game!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Draco aka Se7eN

Tell that to R.E. Walsh, editor, Proceedings of the second internation conference on Creationism...

Tell that to Don DeYoung, Creation Ex Nihilo...

Tell that to R.E. Walsh, editor, Proceedings of the second internation conference on Creationism,
    All your sources are biased to Creationism! Look above! On the other hand, many scientists r Christians themselves and they are at least open-minded enough to acknowledge the credibility and belivability of the theory...

P.S. I was going to write some more about how silly your "proves" are, but it seems a lot of people did already... All in all, you keep ignoring parts of these so-called evidences...

Also, you said you want evidences, and then u'll believe. I gave u some already, and instead of disproving them or responding about them, you avoided them and gave things of your own... hmm... Care to keep your promise??

Spicytimothy
    Image is just your imagination. Reality is rarely revealed. - Geri Halliwell

Comment

• well said PH. i agree 100%.

even though your point of view was fed to me.
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I never said that Religious leaders are moral. they are not perfect, that would be foolish to think that. And i never said thesiests are perfect eaither. In Fact I dont believe in any one religion. I dont believe in Evolution.

Anyone is capable of doing evil, Religious or not. However if you have read the bible you will see that it teaches us this. Many times in the bible religious leaders who were supposed to be great men did evil things. Religious leaders still continue to do evil things. The problem is that people let the very things that the bible teaches us not to do happen. things like Greed, Racism, Hatred, etc. The Same things that Darwin himself was emmersed in. Darwin the creater of The Theory of Evolution, the theory that you all base your beliefes on.

I am sorry for you all that you dont understand
          "Its a great day for Hockey"
          - Badger Bob Johnson -

Comment

• PH i think you should follow your own advice
            - Badger Bob Johnson -

Comment

• You can be sorry for 'us' all you like.

Doesn't make you right though.

Comment

• Spicy Timothy, Where is your evidence?

what page?
                - Badger Bob Johnson -

Comment

• Your right, it doesnt make me right.

However, time will tell, and hopefully that will be enough to help you all understand.
                  - Badger Bob Johnson -

Comment

• i don't want your pity Draco, you can have it back.

your general beliefs are certainly not without merit, but the way you present them - by denouncing the beliefs of others - are never going to convince anybody.
                    nobody has all the answers (least of all me), but if all you can do is look down your nose at people who disagree with you then this debate is indeed, as you said earlier, pointless.
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• I do, Draco, I do, I question, I learn, I am a strong proponent of the scientific method. I know what I consider to be true, and I know why I do, I am well versed on it and can explain and defend my viewpoint. I can change my mind for a reasonable argument. Alas, you have not presented one Draco.
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Spicy Timothy, Where is your evidence?

what page?
                        3 or 4 i think... Tell me what u think. and thanks for replying I prefer talk with evidence or backings rather than the personal attacks and word-picking...

Spicytimothy

Comment

Well obviously i have wasted my time. i wont any more. I didnt think that this argument would go on like this. I almost feel sad for some of you. Asher you chose to mock my question and then attemt to belittle me. I guess that is your answer and i feel sorry for you.

How ever i will answer your question

You think that the creator snaped his fingers and bam here we are? Try reading Genesis. Creation gives us purpose. It gives us morals. It Distinguishes right and wrong. Granted different religions have mixed and somewhat strange views of what is right and wrong its still better than what Evolution offers us. What morals does Evolution give us? How does evolution tell us whats right and wrong? It tells us the same right and wrong, morals that Adolf Hitler used when he Murdered millions of people. Tell me, how much respect for life did Hitler have. Hitler believed in Evolution very much. So much that he thought he would use it to his benifit.

Adolf Hitler believed in evolution and killed millions of people, therefore Evolutionists are bastards.

I'm a bastard on account of my own personality.

Evolution has nothing to do with it.

Would you prefer I made a list of all of the religious conflicts that killed millions of people BECAUSE of religion?
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                            Would you prefer I made a list of all of the religious conflicts that killed millions of people BECAUSE of religion?
                            Good Point

Spicytimothy

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger

You just don't listen, do you?

I'm particularly interested in seeing a link to the fellow who says that the sun is burning its fuel, seeing as how that's the most blatant lie you've presented thus far.

All you do by presenting a list of names is prove that ignorance loves company. We already knew that, now try presenting something worthwhile.
                              It's argument by appeal to authority. Or claimed authority, in this case.

If anyone should tell the many people on Draco's list, it is Draco himself. To give him his money back, if he bought the books.

I do find his handwaving to be amusing, though. Perhaps he should randomly capitalize several words per paragraph, to increase their level of truth of course.
                              |"Anything I can do to help?" "Um. Short of dying? No, can't think of a |
                              | thing." -Morden, Vir. 'Interludes and Examinations' -Babylon 5 |

Comment

• Time has told.

We are Right.

The issue with religious folks, is they can't admit a fundamental tennent of their belief structure is patently false, or the whole house of cards will fall. Ultimately they have to evolve their religion, as they have many times before... funny that isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X