• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was quick

There can be 4 christian threads

numerious ME threads

Copy cat threads out the ass

and mine gets deleted?

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Oh yeah. I forgot about this one

Very appropriate for the OT.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Could we have a ME subforum in the OT. It would prevent the list repaginiation over 3 or 4 pages!
      Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
      Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

It might help matters. But surely there isn't any waseful threads there now. Not with them watching

Comment

In case you don't check Ming, MtG and MLeonard are all offline.

BTW when did MtG blast himself back to Settler, as well as deleting all his posts?

Comment

Originally posted by Grrr
            In case you don't check Ming, MtG and MLeonard are all offline.

BTW when did MtG blast himself back to Settler, as well as deleting all his posts?
            If you check, youll find that I'm offline as well

Comment

Yeah, but you're last post would be in the last half hour or so. Not last week.

Comment

Yeah, but you're last post would be in the last half hour or so. Not last week.
                True, but someone had to be here cause the bloody thread is gone.

Comment

What thread was it? I wasn't here...
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Wait a minute, it wasn't that LTEC! person was it. Shes still angry at the OTers.

Comment

Wait a minute, it wasn't that LTEC! person was it. Shes still angry at the OTers.
                      Maybe she was angry with Michael and PCR'ed him 100%

Comment

MtG is posting, but his PC is not going up.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          What thread was it? I wasn't here...
                          My beautiful thread on the smilies. I was asking which ones needed to be banned and someone deleted it within 3 minutes. Now that I think about it though, they might have thought that it was an attack thread on poster and not an attack thread on the smilies. It looks like they would have read the thread at least first

Comment

I'm still made they deleted the AECCP thread...
                            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

That thread. You could at least've put it into the Apolyton/Community forum. Anyway, I posted into it, and it came up with a DNS error afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                              X