Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now hear this! Unnofficial soon to be official Announcement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now hear this! Unnofficial soon to be official Announcement.

You guys have probably heard about the closing of Free Fire Zone and about its transfer to another user.
    The reason being as you may have heard is that Michael is too busy with work to be able to dedicate his time to FFZ or anything else other than his business and it so happens with his Moderating job on this Forum.
    He has formally handed over his resignation to MarkG. This hasn't been announced because they have been looking for someone to replace him who spends time online, and has all those other qualities, plus knows VBulletin and has an idea of what moderation is for.
    So they have come up with the next best thing, which is me.

So boys and girls, starting tomorrow I will be your new Mod, of course Ming is here to assist and everyone else is loving it, as i must confess I have covered for MtG's Mod job while hes on his business trips. Our computers are networked and on (We have a nasty firewall so don't get any ideas) so I keep his cookies...if you know what i mean.

So wish yourselves luck and be good. Because I'll be watching.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

As I'm sitting here at work laughing my ass off, because if some of you pansies thought I was trigger-happy, you ain't seen nuttin' yet.

Time for the kiddies to grow up.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Congratulations on your new assignment. Personally, I thought you were crazy when you agreed.

While I will miss MtG's "style", I look forward to see what you bring to the table. I think that this is a great choice. And the first Non-M moderator.

Welcome to the team!

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah - some other people are gonna miss my "style" too.

The real law's coming to town. And George don't get no free ride. I might actually have to be a "regular poster" again, but probably not.

The less I see of a computer after work the better - and I can just laugh at the stories as they get relayed to me.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I thought I was crazy too...but then I figured, what the hell. -I am crazy!

Figured if i could moderate the moderator, the rest of yous should be easy...just click a button and say byeee!
          Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Neat.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by LTEC!
              I thought I was crazy too...but then I figured, what the hell. -I am crazy!
              Welcome aboard MOM! Are we about to see some "tough love"

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Is this true?

Comment

Hmm, are they just trying to trick us, or is this real?

I hope its real. MtG is too intimidating.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

FG and I were on the same wavelength there.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

It could be an April Fools thing, but if it is it's not too original because last year's was similar.

This one is almost believable because of Mike's busyness/health problems right now.

I don't know whether to believe it or not.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Bah! Next we'll hear about Ming resigning to t he OT modship all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
                          I hope its real. MtG is too intimidating.
                          Ughhhh... after all the discussions through the review process, something tells me that MtG will be remembered as the nice one in the future...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Brainwaves?

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
                            FG and I were on the same wavelength there.

You mean hamsters running on wheels?

Comment

*looks at date*

Yeah, right!
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X