This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post count

I've tried to find something here that tells me how post count is calculated. Can't find it so will someone please tell me?

Every post in every forum except the Off Topic increments your count by 1.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

for some reason I find this thread funny as hell. please excuse me.

yeah what he said.

If you post only in off-topic your post count will remain at 0. since you posted this in apolyton/community your post count has increased by one for that post. If you post again it will increase by one.

That seems really weird to have written that. oh well.

Comment

What's funny?

I agree that post increment from Apolyton/Community is somewhat odd. Afterall this is some form of off-topic.

BTW, I love the desert dissident. Especially when I'm on a road trip. Route 66 for ex. Nevada is nice and deserty.

I'd love to feel the heat of Death Valley. Being Scandinavian I have a need for a meltdown once in a while.

For some reason we get a lot of commercials filmed in deserts..

Comment

I'm just in one of those moods when everything is funny. I'm just tired. bout time to get some sleep. if only I could go without sleep...

Comment

All the things you'd have time for if no sleep... Yes, it's a nice thought. Unfortunately your lifespan is limited and you'll not have the time to master all disciplines of science, or just one - history. Would be nice wouldn't it!

Comment

Originally posted by Lars-E
              I'd love to feel the heat of Death Valley.
              You've been there? Probably not. There is a reason why it's called Death Valley. Ugly and boring. Oddly enough, the best hamburger I've ever had, I had it there. That compensated me for everything else

Comment

Did you fry it on the hood of your car?

I'm reading Henry's USA Roadtrip and everywhere he goes and does seems a lot of fun.

I just think it would be nice to have been there done that and felt the heat. It's the warmest place in the USA, not? But not on earth though?

Comment

Working...
                X