Target #3 Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target #3 Finals

Well, we got a tie again. Construction or Monotheism, place your bets and then vote

I bet Monotheism will win and I'll have to do yet another poll for security reasons (in case we can't select it right after Polytheism.)
    Monotheism
    83.33%
    Construction
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Re: Target #3 Finals

Originally posted by Gramphos
    I bet Monotheism will win and I'll have to do yet another poll for security reasons (in case we can't select it right after Polytheism.)
    in case monotheism wins just go for construction, don´t you think?

by they way, you haven´t vote, what do you prefer

MONOTHEISM ALL THE WAY
    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Re: Re: Target #3 Finals

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur
      in case monotheism wins just go for construction, don´t you think?
      But, huh, can we research construction right away? I mean, isn't a pre-tech needed to research first?
      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Target #3 Finals

Originally posted by Zealot
        But, huh, can we research construction right away? I mean, isn't a pre-tech needed to research first?
        Masonry IIRC, and it is Target #1.

Comment

monotheism no doubt about it=> we need Mikes

We even should start prebuilding a wonder so by the time we can build Mikes we just need to switch and wait for the next turn to have it completed.

Shade
          ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
          "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
          shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

325 BC - Warrior in SE stumbles across Egyptian settler. Maybe they will trade with us. Yes they will! We trade Trade to acquire Construction and Philosophy to acquire Masonry.
            EUHMMMM
            some good news and some bad news
            ==> we already have construction...So Monotheism It will be.
            (that's what happens If you don't pay attention to our president,yeah really he is still saying important stuff ,OR just look at the save-game??? )

Shade
            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

So, is there any need for this poll anymore?
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by shade
                EUHMMMM
                some good news and some bad news
                ==> we already have construction...So Monotheism It will be.
                (that's what happens If you don't pay attention to our president,yeah really he is still saying important stuff ,OR just look at the save-game??? )

Shade
                Okay, so I've had a hard time getting my time to go even. I've not had time to check on everything. I'll post a new poll and sci update later today, once I've checked the save game, and the moves thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos

Okay, so I've had a hard time getting my time to go even. I've not had time to check on everything. I'll post a new poll and sci update later today, once I've checked the save game, and the moves thread.
                  No problemo, it even took me a while before I tought of it...
                  (no-body's perfect....but I'm the closest you can get )

Shade

Comment

Working...
                  X