Tierra d'España

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tierra d'España

Finally, today i started the entire assembling of WAS!!!

First official screenshot - gracias, Waku...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Prometeus; March 14, 2002, 15:14.
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Second screenshot - gracias, kIndal...
    Attached Files
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

Third screenshot - gracias to the crew of the Spanish League for their support and tips!
      Attached Files

Comment

It looks great Prom

a proposito... you're welcome Sir, ma...o dimenticato cosa o fatto

Comment

Mmmm... looks interesting...
          Did you draw the Cities?
          "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
          "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
          The Spanish Civilization Site
          "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Entirely, Jasev. BeBro inspired my drawnings a lot, i must confess it. And Nemo & kIndal railroad use, too... did you noticed it around Madrid?

Waku, we talked about the role of Cadiz and Gibraltar in Succession Wars, do you remember now?

Comment

mi ricordaba meglio del capello di donna e la mandria di buoi

Comment

Looks great

You have show us the cities of Granada, Cadiz, Sevilla and Almeria but no my own city: Malaga... What about Malaga?

(Actually, in these years Malaga was not very important, I know)
                Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

España España, tres mil años de historia no ha terminado de hacerte!

Comment

Originally posted by yaroslav
                    Looks great

You have show us the cities of Granada, Cadiz, Sevilla and Almeria but no my own city: Malaga... What about Malaga?

(Actually, in these years Malaga was not very important, I know)
                    and castellon??
                    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Hmmmm... where is the city of Valencia?
                      Israel = apartheid

Comment

Calm down, friends. After all, he showed us the most beautiful city in the world, Sevilla, and nothing else matters.
                        "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
                        "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
                        The Spanish Civilization Site
                        "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Very nice, Prom!

I'd also like to see something more "zoomed out"...
                          "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
                          - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Preciosas ciudades Prometeus
                            http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9109/logo27rc.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X