Map Forum - Animations Forum - Graphics Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Forum - Animations Forum - Graphics Forum

What do You think? Sometimes we are too busy for explore the entire frum justo for 1 or 2 maps. If we create a Map Folder or a Graphics Folder all can be more easy.
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Is this suggestions for sub-forums for the Files forum or this Forum?

If files I can suggest you to sort the threads by name and the group will be first.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think forum suggestions should be in the Community I'll leave this thread here for now, but I'll ask someone about it and might move it tomorrow depending on the answer. In the meanime try to make the suggestion more specific, and tell what the forums would be good for more then what we already have. (If you wan't to convince Markos to add a forum you have to be good on telling why we nned it. I can't help you as I don't think we need it...
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Ok. I will think in it but i have a serius problem... I`m not a english speaker... so my comunications are poor.
      Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,

Comment

Ok this is my first attempt:

I think we need diferrent folders for the forum files because:

1. There are too many files in the Files Forum.
        2. There are some categories cleraly defined:
        a. Maps
        b. Animations
        c. Graphics (cities, terrain etc)
        3. Order
        4. My mom says
        5. Oh good! Your eyes are so beatiful!!!

Comment

I think godinex has a good point here. As a newbie, I found the files forum a bit overwhelming. Anyways, what I'd really like to see is a file database.

Comment

That's it, now this thread goes to the Community, where Markos might see it when he returns...
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

ehhhhhhhh! .... Viva Yo!

Comment

Originally posted by godinex
                Sometimes we are too busy for explore the entire frum justo for 1 or 2 maps.
                Actual we need an Apolyton Civ3 Database like we have it for CTP2. The database entries should contain a link to the according forum thread for discussion. By the way Marcos it would be nice if someone could at least update the number of downloads in the database, no one has modified the database since October the second.

BTW when will you update the database to a new script so that we can add files to the CTP2 database again?

-Martin
                Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann

Actual we need an Apolyton Civ3 Database like we have it for CTP2. The database entries should contain a link to the according forum thread for discussion. By the way Marcos it would be nice if someone could at least update the number of downloads in the database, no one has modified the database since October the second.

BTW when will you update the database to a new script so that we can add files to the CTP2 database again?

-Martin
                  What about a short reply, Dan, Mark?

-Martin
                  Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
                  X