Alpha Centauri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Centauri

I have bought this game and it did not enclude the manule. does anybody know how I can get a manual thank you if you know

I don't know how to get the manual, but vel's strat guide can be aquired here, and it covers most if not all of what the manual covers, and a much more. You would not regret getting it.
    "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

is the manual on the CD? That happens a lot with budget versions, but I don't know since I possess boxed versions of both SMAC and the PP.

But yes, Vel's Guide is the SMAC/X Bible. Treasure it.
      The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
      Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
      All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
      "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Jletwin, location info?
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Thanks for the endorsement, guys!

You rock!

-=Vel=-
          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

No, excuse me, but YOU rock, Vel! WE, mere mortals, could never do such good work!

Ah, brings back to my memory when I sent you a pm, asking where could I find your guide...
            "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
            Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
            Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
            Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

I remember that PM! LOL...in fact, until recently, I still HAD that PM....kept every one that I received till my PM mailbox got full...LOL

-=Vel=-
              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
                No, excuse me, but YOU rock, Vel!
                Naw - too 20th century Terran

Vel is the creater of the Planetary Thunda genre

see the last segment of:

Googlie

Comment

Googlie! When you comin' back to the Portal, bud?! And thank you for that link....Hmmm....you know....I STILL have all my notes for that story....I think that, even tho there are fewer and fewer SMACers around these days, I'm thinking that perhaps I need to get in there and finish that one....

-=Vel=-

Comment

Working...
                  X