Science target after Masonry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Science target after Masonry

Well, I finally got the info I needed, but not from the president...

Researching
    ---------------
    Repiblic

Targeting
    ---------------
    1. Masonry
    2. That's what this poll is for

Have
    ---------------
    Alphaphet
    Bronze Working
    Ceremonial Burial
    Code of Laws
    Currency
    Horseback Riding
    Iron Working
    Literacy
    Map Making
    Monarchy
    Mysticism
    Philosophy
    Pottery
    Seafaring
    Trade
    Warrior Code
    Writing

I reserve myself from any writing errors
    Banking
    0.00%
    Construction
    0.00%
    Feudalism
    8.70%
    Mathematics
    4.35%
    Medicine
    0.00%
    Polytheism
    0.00%
    The Wheel
    4.35%
    Feudalism - Chivalry
    8.70%
    Construction - Bridge Building
    0.00%
    Polytheism - Monotheism
    26.09%
    Mathematics - Astronomy
    8.70%
    Mathematics - The University
    0.00%
    Mathematics - Astronomy - Navigation
    13.04%
    Mathematics - Astronomy - The University - Theory of Gravity
    8.70%
    The Wheel - Construction - Engineering
    0.00%
    The Wheel - Construction - Engineering - Invention
    17.39%

The poll is expired.

Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Re: Science target after Masonry

Originally posted by Gramphos
    Well, I finally got the info I needed, but not from the president...
    What are you talking about.

What information did I not include?
    Here's a link.

Comment

Re: Re: Science target after Masonry

Originally posted by MBloomIII
      What are you talking about.

What information did I not include?
      That is a typo, it should have said not from the former President
      See I reserved me for any typos .

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Science target after Masonry

Originally posted by Gramphos

That is a typo, it should have said not from the former President
        I appreciate that
        Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
        Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

let´s head for monotheism and build up the michaelangelos

it´s really hard to controll the disorder in cities other way
          Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
          Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
          miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Pikemen are really good for defending a city while the power of the civ is being developed! That takes feudalism. I don't disagree with longer-term research, but let's get that one first.
            Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
            Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
            Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
            Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

We ought to try to get Copernicus' Observatory, and thus pump up our science even more.

Steele
              If this were a movie, there'd be a tunnel or something near here for us to escape through.....

Comment

Thank you MBloomIII for the trouble you have taken to post all those screen shots. However, it is still necessary to see the ACTUAL GAME to make any informed choice about future scientific research ... or anything else. Please post a download so the people can make informed and rational decisions. This is a Democracy Game.

-----------------

SG(2)
                "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

I agree with Shaka. MC ASAP!
                  "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                  Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                  Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                  Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Gits
                    Thank you MBloomIII for the trouble you have taken to post all those screen shots. However, it is still necessary to see the ACTUAL GAME to make any informed choice about future scientific research ... or anything else. Please post a download so the people can make informed and rational decisions. This is a Democracy Game.

-----------------

SG(2)
                    One of the things folks decided on early was that there would be no general download of the game. This is slowly eroding as its been decided to send save files to the various Cabinet Ministers. Once I figure out what it is I actually am suppose to do, I'll take some turns then send the files to appropriate people.
                    Here's a link.

Comment

Trirem action is too limited for further exploration and expansion.
                      We need navigation and , as astronomy is on the path, we'll have means to boost reseach if we decide to build a WoW !
                      JCP
                      Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Yeah, but what good is expansion, if our cities keep revolting?
                        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

The peopel cry out for a more modern form of religion. Lets make it a priority!!!
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur
                            let´s head for monotheism and build up the michaelangelos

it´s really hard to controll the disorder in cities other way
                            I agree with this,we need to get something to kill the unhappines...I suggest we start sacrifying all monks in oder to keep ppl happy and build Mikes at the same time.

We have deffencive units so there is no immediate need for them but we need to expand so we need happy ppl,otherwise they don't want to go live somewhere else at the end of the world.

Shade BURN THOSE MONKS
                            ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                            shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Sum up after about half the time:

This doesn't seem to be a clear desision. Currently Mathematics has most (7) votes, the Astronomy (6) and on third place Monotheism (5).

As I've said before no path will be followed unless supported by at least 50% of the people, so as it looks right now mathematics is next. You still have 24.5 hours to affect the result. In case of a tie/ very close results I might decide to do a repoll as the game is halted for build orders anyway...

If you haven't votet: Vote now

Comment

Working...
                              X