Civ3 links broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ3 links broken

The links on the Civ3 links area are busted. They dont seem to go anywhere....

Can you be more specific as to which "links" you are referring to and where they are located?

-----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Hi dan, the links on this page seem to not work. here

Comment

I just tried several links from that page and they all worked fine. You've narrowed it down somewhat, but email me with more specifics.

-----------------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Speaking of Civ3 links, the old UBB polls result can't be viewn, it says something about a path at gamestats.
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I take it you are talking about the archives, Gramphos? I am not certain if those poll results will be available again.

----------------
            Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
              I take it you are talking about the archives, Gramphos? I am not certain if those poll results will be available again.

----------------
              Dan; Apolyton CS
              I'm speaking about the ones listed at the top of PREVIOUS POLLS on the Civ3 main page to the right below the Colums.

I'm specially interested in seing the results and comments of Editors for maps/ scenarios/ units/ graphics/ game texts?

Then thre are all those polls that never were listed in previous polls (right before the upgrade), of which I'd like to view the one about Bugs in Civ III.

And about the links I can tell you that Civ III Civilopedia doesn't work anymore . That was a good site, I remember that it was a link on that site that made me find 'Poly. And the review system is based on the UBB, as I don't think you can do mush about (at least not now) more then disabling the username links, and the rating form.
              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

For some reason it doesnt work for me. I click the link, I get the ACS zoom up, which asks to go to another link. I click on that. It gives me a cannot find ID message.

Here is one of them http://apolyton.net/cgi-bin/links/jump.cgi?ID=49

Comment

Working...
                X