Infrastructure is... gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infrastructure is... gone

For some reason, after acquiring Engineering, I don't have the option to select Infrastructure under the build queue. This is in single player and I've reinstalled the game in an attempt to fix the problem.

If it's a matter of something missing from one of the many data/text files, which one would it be and what should the entry read?

I'm probably doing something wrong, here. Any help would be appreciated.

try the city tab right hand slider (unit side) it should be at or near the bottom just above the wonders. click on it and press build button
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

Rather annoyingly, you're unable to access the infrastructure / capitalization options in the build queue - it's necessary to click 'BUILD' from the main production tab screen (the one that lists existing buildings and shows current construction). One of those things in CTP where you have to click the mouse just that little bit too often, and it really gets on my nerves if I have to do it in a lot of cities.

Comment

If you have alot of cities that you want to capitalize/infrastructure open the city tab and highlight them. Selct whatever you want the to build, be it unit, improvement, wonder, or capitalize/infrastructure, they will all biuld that.
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Thanks for reminding me about that. I used to know, but I'd forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by J Bytheway
            Thanks for reminding me about that. I used to know, but I'd forgotten.
            Sure, no problem:P, anytime
            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Right on! Those suggestions solved the problem for me. I'd done it before but that was shortly after buying the game when I still had the manual and was able to read up on stuff. I hadn't even thought about ctrl-clicking on different cities to make identical changes at one time.

BTW, I don't have the manual anymore because I gave it (and fold-out) to my brother for Christmas. I bought him CTP and the box only had a CD in it. No manual, no fold-out.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
              X