Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All these new DL's. Need a picture thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All these new DL's. Need a picture thread.

I thought that with all the newbies and or DL's around, it's about time we have another picture thread.
    Below is me. The dull boring 16 year old known as Grrr!! Above me is alcohol. MMM!
    Attached Files
    Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
    Waikato University, Hamilton.

bw tia Look at my avatar
    The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

damn... i dont know what the style is in New Zealand but you need to comb that out a bit for real

thanks
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
        damn... i dont know what the style is in New Zealand but you need to comb that out a bit for real
        He looks like one of those nerds you having so much problems with Speer?
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
          He looks like one of those nerds you having so much problems with Speer?

A nerd ... yes.

Originally poster by Albert Speer
          why? what's the point? why would someone's parents let them turn into this anti-social, dirty, weird person? why would they still remain a nerd after years of bullying? and they are fighting against the nature of males... it takes more effort to be a nerd than a normal person without any benefits at all so why would anyone be a nerd?

and don't say some bull**** like, 'they care about their grades' cause there are plenty of physically and socially healthy people who are great sucesses in life and academics.

I am not antisocial
          I have 2 showers a day
          I am naturally talented, not weird
          I have not been bullyed for years
          More effort, yeah right! I laze around all the time
          I am academically sucessful, even though I am a nerd

You definition is stuffed!
          Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
          Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

maybe you're not a nerd then why call yourself a nerd if you dont fit the definition? all I said is you need to comb your hair judging from this picture. not a big deal. just be neater in that regard.

thanks
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

ok dad
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

sexy beast you are Grrr
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Grrr, you have cool hair
                  "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

My girlfriend and I at Christmas time:
                    Attached Files
                    "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

Comment

Heh last person to say that to me was my dad...I then grew my hair passed my a**
                      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                      Or do we?

Comment

You know, when I was 16 I had hair like that...

I've since had all photos of me at that age destroyed
                        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Grrr, you have cool hair

Comment

damn all of you is crazy...

one day ill get a picture up. got to find a way to get one scanned though

Comment

What the fork? I didn't post a third time! Weird. Feaky.

Comment

Working...
                              X