This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP registry

After much delay I am here to announce the begining of the new Official Apolyton Call to Power 2 Multiplayer Registry. The purpose of this registry is to help MP players of CTP2 locate other players whom they can match wits against. This should make it easier for new people to find gamers to play against and hopefully it will help those of us who are old-pros to find new and interesting opponents. So please take the time and fill in the registry form.
    The form below is a standardized format that should be used by everyone; doing so will make it easier of everyone to read and will help make the registry more useful for everyone. Here is the format (I've included my own info as a way of illistrating):

1)Name or Nick Name: Oerdin
    2)Country of Origin & Time Zone: USA, Pacific Standard Time
    3)Languages spoken: English
    4)ICQ, AIM, or MSN messenger numbers: I only have ICQ and my number is 131656140
    5)E-mail Address: sgtjohnj@hotmail.com
    6)A short player information section: I began playing Civ1 way back in 1991 and I've kept with the series ever since. I consider myself to be a competetive player and I was once the 10th ranked player in Game League before the leagues demise (I later fell to 20th place though). I love CTP2 multiplayer and look forward to meeting new players.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

1)Name or Nick Name: _Ghengis_Roman (I was «ÐH»Gregoryman)
    2)Country of Origin & Time Zone: USA, Eastern Standard Time
    4)ICQ, AIM, or MSN messenger numbers: Gregoryman (AIM) Ghengis_Roman@hotmail.com (MSN Messenger) and 45247723 (ICQ)
    5)E-mail Address: Gregoryman@aol.com
    6)A short player information section: I played Civilization: Call to Power and I liked it so much I got Call to Power II. I was leader of the clan «ÐH» Dark Hunters and it had 25 members before it died. I have recently returned to Call to Power II to find that no one is on anymore and I want to play people.

Comment

1)Name or Nick Name: MarkyMark
      2)Country of Origin & Time Zone: Germany, GMT +1
      3)Languages spoken: German, some English and Spain
      4)ICQ or MSN messenger numbers:
      102622509 and mark27j@hotmail.com
      5)E-mail Address: webmaster@guardiansweb.de
      6)A short player information section: fanatican CIV and CIV-Clone Player since 1991. Webmaster and Council of the Guardiansclan (Government). Leader Foreign Departement, Moo3 Clan-Departement and Webmaster and Admistrator of the Battlefield.
      Visit www.the-battlefield.com (Its not clan, free for all)

Comment

1)Name/Nick Name: child of Thor/COT/CoT
        2)Country of Origin&Time Zone: Britain, GMT
        3)Languages Spoken: English
        4)ICQ/MSN etc: working on it.
        5)Email address: ragnarokcomes@yahoo.com
        6)Player Info: I rate modded CTP2 as one of the best multiplayer Tbs games around(i've played most).I haven't played online yet(Firewalls!) and stick to LAN with a few friend's, but i am working on something a bit more expansive........
        Last edited by child of Thor; March 13, 2002, 09:02.
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

1) stankarp
          2) australia, 11 hrs ahead of gmt.
          3) english
          4)-----------
          5) stankarp@bigpond.com
          6) I reached No. 3 in Gameleague at one time. Best fun (nearly) Iv ever had, playing Mp on line for points.

Comment

1) Tripa
            2) Australia. +10GMT
            3) English
            4) ICQ: 1021524413 MSN: tripa_skaven@hotmail.com
            5) tripa_skaven@hotmail.com
            6) Leader of the largest clan in CTP2 Skaven, I started of playing Civilization on SNES and then when i got my PS got Civ2 with it. After that we got our PC so the day CTP came out i went and got. the same with CTP2. I love CTP2 MP and dont even bother playing AI. (to easy)
            {\S/}Tripa{\S/}
            http://www.newskaven.com

Comment

1)Name or Nick Name: Lab Rat
              2)Country of Origin & Time Zone: Britain GMT +0
              4)ICQ, AIM, or MSN messenger numbers: ICQ : PM me.
              5)E-mail Address: etcetc@nospam.co.uk
              6)A short player information section: I am currently playing WaW Mod.
              Last edited by Lab Rat; August 14, 2003, 08:34.

Comment

1.)mike
                2.)germany +1gmt
                3.)german, english
                4.)icq:60534880
                5.)maik1.lehmann@gmx.de
                6.)skaven member,ctp was my first game ive played in i-net,gl member for 2 years- around rank 10 in ctp, favourite civ game is ctp2 for the moment
                Hannibal
                http://gameleague.megaultra.com

Comment

1)Name or Nick Name: freestyler
                  2)Country of Origin & Time Zone: England, GMT
                  4)ICQ, AIM, or MSN messenger numbers: MSN: freestyler2k1@hotmail.com
                  5)E-mail Address: freestyler2k1@hotmail.com
                  6)A short player information section: I first started on the CIV seires with Civilization 2 for PSX. Then once i got my PC I got Civilization Test Of Time (thought is was pretty good) then after reading reviews on CTP1 I was planning on getting it, but once i heard of CTP2 I got that instead. I allways play SINGLE player, with CRADLE, but allways wanted to play MP. Ive only started looking in the lobby because i only D/L the proper SERVERS file off MARTIN GüHMANN'S site on 16/03/02, Also have Civ3.
                  Last edited by freestyler; May 2, 2002, 13:29.

Comment

This info is being imputted for Cee who is from the U.K. and accidently replied on another post.

1)Cee
                    2)UK
                    3)En/Fr/NL
                    4)-
                    5)hoffmanncp@hotmail.com
                    6)
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

1) YpSeN
                      2) France GMT+1
                      3) French, English
                      4) 106109803
                      5 akira_sephiroth@yahoo.fr
                      6) I played a lot of solo games, and few lan games with some friends. But I never tried CTPII on the net ! And i want to test it ! I love this game so much and i think it would be interesting to play with players from different cultures.

++

Comment

player

1)Name or Nick Name: WILLIAMBRIGHTON
                        2)Country of Origin & Time Zone: USA, Eastern Standard Time
                        4)ICQ, AIM, or MSN messenger numbers: MSN = webmaster@ultimateperl.com
                        5)E-mail Address: webmaster@ultimateperl.com
                        6)I play Call to Power 2, Mankind, 10six, AOE/Conq

Comment

1)Name or Nick Name: Aias
                          2)Country of Origin & Time Zone: USA, Central Time (-6 GMT)
                          4)ICQ, AIM, or MSN messenger numbers: ICQ 116854545
                          5)E-mail Address: rossamania@yahoo.com
                          6)A short player information section: CTP1 was the first computer game that I bought. Bought CTP2 and hated it. I'm back in love with it , thanks to the modding community. I'm gone traveling alot, so it may be hard for me to finish games, but I'm willing to have my lunch handed to me by better players! Hopefully, I'll have a few suprises for them as well!
                          The wall of the Achaians

Comment

1)Name or Nick Name: Dean

2)Country of Origin & Time Zone: USA, Pacific Standard Time

4)ICQ, AIM, or MSN messenger numbers: I use MSN messenger where I am "deantoth" and yahoo messenger where I am "fdeantoth"

5)E-mail Address: deantoth@hotmail.com please feel free to email me!! I need some multiplay blood.

6)A short player information section: I've played strategy games since the Amiga days when Populous and Powermonger were state of the art. Since then, I've kept to it, finally getting Civ1, civ2, then FALLING IN LOVE with the improvements of CTP and CTPII. Now CivIII is out and it disappointed me for a variety of reasons which I've posted elsewhere.

Also love X-wing Alliance, Emperor Battle for Dune, Mechwarrior 4, Starfleet Command (& Orion Pirates), Myth (Myth rocks!). If anyone wants to multiplay me in any of these games just say so!

Comment

1)Name or Nick Name:{[S]}TygerNyte{[S]}
                              2)Country of Origin & Time Zone:USA, Eastern Time Zone (-5 GMT)
                              4) ICQ # : 115294206 / AIM : etyger00 / Yahoo : tygernyte
                              5)E-mail Address:tygernyte@yahoo.com
                              6)A short player information section: I started playing civ games with CTP 1, now ussually only play CTP 2 , tried CIV 3 , didnt like it. I am a member of SKAVEN.

{[S]}TygerNyte([S]}

Comment

Working...
                              X