X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1)Name or Nick Name: Maquiladora
    2)Country of Origin & Time Zone: England GMT
    3)Languages spoken: English
    4)ICQ, AIM, or MSN messenger numbers:MSN- ( interstate_5 @ hotmail.com ) ICQ- 137438704
    5)E-mail Address: ( interstate_5 @ hotmail.com )
    6)A short player information section: I am a good match for anyone.
    Last edited by Maquiladora; August 14, 2003, 08:40.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

1)Name or Nick Name: Barley
      2)Country of Origin & Time Zone: United Kingdom - GMT
      4)ICQ, AIM, or MSN messenger numbers: I only have ICQ and my number is 105394619
      5)E-mail Address: Bart_975@Hotmail.com
      6)A short player information section: I also began playing Civ1 way back in the early 1990's, also played SMAC, CTPII (obviously) and CIV3 (which is crap). Used to play online quite a lot last year, some of you may remember me (I used to be in Dark Hunters [DH]:

(Oerdin, Athen, Undertaker, Napolean, Ranger, Gregoryman, Cloud, Smeagol, Unimatrix Zero, Aragon, Doertenman, Mr.X, AdolHitler, Victorious, Gbaji, Killen, Urchant, Valnir, Alex, Chrisdeburgh, Ama, Lord Goliath, Bibber, Enforcer, Tongas, PillaVilla, DerDoertenman, Trieze, Yoda, Kostas, Yoda, Sir Matthew, Dangerous German, Mariobronx, Zenvir, Elutte, William, Peste, Blazor, Matrix, Altair)

PS. I have most of the above players emails/ICQ's although they are 6 months old if anyone's interested.

Wow that was blast from the past !!! - well I havn't played for about 6 months so am quite rusty but judging by the Civ 3 fiasco I am coming back.

If anyone wants a game please let me know, I am unaually available Sun - Thur 7pm - 2am GMT, Fri 7pm till whenever.

Comment

1)Tim (Egytfister)
        2)USA, Eastern
        3 English
        4)ICQ 67460961 AOL IM: Tialman
        5)Tmannin3@twcny.rr.com
        6)Started on Civ 1 and have played most of the series after that, have played CTP2 since it came out but have never played online.

Comment

1)Name/Nick Name: Tony (Boney)

2)Country of residence & Time Zone: Thailand GMT+7

3)Languages Spoken: English

4)ICQ/MSN etc: working on it.

5)Email address: ajsbkk@yahoo.com

6)Player Info: I rate modded CTP2 as one of the best multiplayer Tbs games around(i've played a few).I haven't played online yet nor have I played LAN with any friend's, but i am a lazy git and I am not working on anything that is a bit more expansive........I have played CTP1 on-line, but for the last 5 months I have been busy, and I now can not find my ctp disk, nor do I know how to use the no-disk crack, so will give ctp2 a go. (thanks child of Thor, I did say I was a lazy git)

Comment

1)Name/Nick Name: Massimo/Siromissam

2)Country of residence & Time Zone: Itali (GMT+1)

3)Languages Spoken: English

4)ICQ/MSN etc: ICQ 161603404

5)Email address: rafmax@xnet.it

6)Player Info: started playng with SMAC, now I play CIV III (but I don't lite it much) and CTPII. I never played Multiplayer, but I'd like to start.

Comment

1)Name or Nick Name: Wildbore
              2)Country of Origin & Time Zone: Canada, Eastern Standard Time
              4)ICQ, AIM, or MSN messenger numbers: wildbore88@hotmail.com(MSN Messenger)
              5)E-mail Address: wildbore88@hotmail.com
              6)A short player information section: In the summer of 2000 I was introduced to Call To Power. During the next summer of 2001, after enjoying CTP I purchased CTP2 and enjoyed that just as much. April of 2002 I purchased Civilization 3, but since no multiplayer was included I resorted back to CTP2. After about 6 months of RA2 and Diablo 2 I am looking forward to seeing and playing some old buddies in Call To Power 2 this summer of 2002!
              Last edited by Wildbore; December 18, 2004, 23:33.
              "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." — John Stuart Mill

Comment

1)Name or Nick Name: Videomano
                2)Country of Origin & Time Zone: Brazil
                3)Languages spoken: English / Portuguese
                4)ICQ, AIM, or MSN messenger numbers: ICQ 163679321
                5)E-mail Address: rambag@uol.com.br
                6)A short player information section: I began playing with CIV1 in 1994. From then till now I played CIVII and CTP2. I consider myself to be an excellent player and, unfortunately, never met someone who played better than me. I hope I can find now! (I never played CTP2 through the internet)

Comment

1)Name or Nick Name: Dregman
                  2)Country of Origin & Time Zone: Holland, Central Europe time(GMT +1 hour)
                  3)Languages spoken: English, Dutch(little bit french+german)
                  4)ICQ, AIM, or MSN messenger numbers: I only have MSN
                  5)E-mail Address: dregman16@hotmail.com
                  6)A short player information section: I began playing with CTP II and began to like it verry much. I don't have much experience. but I would like to play a multiplayer game sometime. but I can only play during the weekends!!!
                  Last edited by dregman; July 25, 2002, 15:47.
                  if you haven't tried something you'll never know what you've missed!!!

Comment

Re: Official Apolyton CTP2 MP registry

1) Name or Nick Name: Locutus (aka Wouter Snijders)
                    2) Country of Origin & Time Zone: the Netherlands, Central European Time (CET)
                    3) Languages spoken: English, Dutch (plus a little German, French, Spanish, Italian, but not much)
                    4) ICQ#: 52912776
                    5) E-mail Address: locutus@apolyton.net
                    6) A short player information section: I've played and modded all games of the Civ series for many, many years but never played MP. Better late than never
                    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

1)HuangShang/HuangDi/JinFX
                      2)USA, Pacific Standard Time
                      3)English/Chinese
                      4)ICQ, AIM, or MSN messenger numbers:?
                      5)dahuangdi@hotmail.com
                      6)A short player information section:
                      i played all the civs except c:ctp. i didn't start civ1 long time ago thought. my friend had one so we played it a while (in 2000!) i played civ2 for a couple days (and didn't notice a diff from civ1 ).
                      i own CtP2 and play it once a week. i'm more of a RTSer.
                      i played civ3 for a couple month b/c my math teacher had it... couln'd get used to it.

Comment

Re: Official Apolyton CTP2 MP registry

Last edited by Miho; June 20, 2006, 19:13.

Comment

I WILL PLAY !

1)Name or Nick Name: GxNapoleon
                          2)Country of Origin & Time Zone: Germany GMT +1
                          3)Languages spoken: English , German
                          4)ICQ: 102930902 )E-mail Address: Patrick.Wings@gmx.de
                          6)A short player information section: Was member of DH CLAN than founded the GUARDIANS CLAN with Generalk. Now i am webmaster and co owner of the Guardians Clan : http://www.guardiansclan. I love to play Ctp2, Civ3

Comment

1) Nick Name: ETB
                            2) Country of Origin & Time Zone: USA, GMT-5 (EST)
                            3) Languages Spoken: Some English
                            4) AIM Screen Name: Admiral ETB
                            5) Email Address: JabberWocky@BellSouth.net
                            6) A short player information section: (Actually, I’m a tall player) I statrted playing Risk and wondered about other strategy games until I found CivII MPGE. I played CivII to death when I heard about CtP and I originally mistook it for CivIII. I ended up liking CtP over Civ and I’m still playing it. I’ve played a little LAN and Internet CtP, but never a complete game. From what little I have played, I offer an average amount of opposition in MP, certainly better than the computer!
                            Last edited by ETB; August 31, 2004, 17:12.

Comment

I guess that maybe I should fill one of these forms too...

1)Name or Nick Name: Wittlich
                              2)Country of Origin & Time Zone: USA, Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)
                              4)ICQ, AIM, or MSN messenger numbers: ICQ: 110689330
                              5)E-mail Address: wittlich@earthlink.net
                              6)A short player information section:I began playing Civilization in 1995 and I've kept with the Civ/CTP series ever since. Most of my MP experience comes from a LAN background while playing against my partner.
                              Last edited by Wittlich; September 19, 2002, 17:39.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

1)Name or Nick Name: TheArsenal
                                2)Country of Origin & Time Zone: USA, Pacific Standard Time
                                4)ICQ, AIM, or MSN messenger numbers: N/A
                                5)E-mail Address: fc_davejames@yahoo.com
                                6)A short player information section: C:CTP, CTP2, started around December 2001, consider myself a "Medium" level player.
                                "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

Working...
                                X