MAP: 4 nations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP: 4 nations

4 nations come across the sea to defeat 111 barbarians in a big continent. They have Privatters, spearmen an swordsmen.
    Can You defeat Them?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V2.0 updated after 30 downloads.

Correct start colors.
    Removed Costa Rican Civ.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by godinex; March 1, 2002, 15:32.
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

4 nations preview

here is the pic:
    Attached Files
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,

Comment

Nice one Godinex... I`m downloading rigth now. See You later!
      "Markosan" said him... and his prophet just smile.

Comment

Looks good godinex, trying it out.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

2 questions

What is the map size?

Is the map set for 4 civs only? I would love to see how other civs would manage if placed on that center island with all the barbarians with only a settler and a worker.
          "I was a young man with unformed ideas. I threw out queries, suggestions, wondering all the time over everything, and to my astonishment, the ideas took like wildfire. People made a religion of them." - Charles Darwin

Comment

In the beta version the English was in the main continent, and in an incredible way the survive and founded 5 more cities.
            Later I came and send them to te hell but I cant explain how they do that.

Comment

HU! very hard. But was one of my best game...
              "Markosan" said him... and his prophet just smile.

Comment

Is pretty I still love my first map. 270 downloads... not bad.

Comment

Working...
                X