City Styles/CivTweak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Styles/CivTweak

I´m facing the problem that the city styles I´ve chosen are not correctly displayed for every civ on the map. Ok, nothing new so far, I believe I read about that earlier, and I tried to fix it with CivTweak.

However, I changed it, but still one of the civs (the 7th) is not displayed with the correct style. It should have the medieval style, and when I load the scn file back into CivTweak this style is shown, but not in the game , then it is shown in the Far Eastern style. Has someone an idea to fix this?

It is not a big error, since the style that is used in the game now is not totally wrong, but the medieval style I mean would fit perfectly...
    Blah

Its important that the same city styles are applied in both civtweak and in the rules.txt. And the correct advances needs to be applied as well for the industrial (Ind) and modern (Aut + E2) city styles. Also barbs will always have the city style of the first civ on the list in the rules.txt.
    The Slim End Of The Long Tail -
    Kaplak Stream

Comment

BeBro.
      Speaking as the creator of civtweak, what hardjoy says is correct. If that doesn't fix the problem, I'll take a look at your problem.
      "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
      --

Comment

Thanks a lot both of you

I changed it in the rules to the settings I specified in CivTweak - now it works perfectly
        Blah

Comment

Nice to hear that...
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
            Nice to hear that...
            If it's nice to hear that, why the mad smile?

One would think you had some personal problem with Bebro, and if so, it certainly has no place here.
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Oops, a wrong smiley
              Middle East!

Comment

Ah, of course.
                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Why don't You believe me? Have I ever lied? Have I ever been angry with someone? Have I ever tried to reduce someone to a state of my mail-slave?
                  Middle East!

Comment

And the correct advances needs to be applied as well for the industrial (Ind) and modern (Aut + E2) city styles.

Maybe that's why I couldn't get the city styles to work properly in Imperial Ambition and Dual Europe (unreleased).
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                    X