Pet Hates - What are yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Hates - What are yours?

I have two that come to mind, and both are pedestrian behaviours on city streets.

1)
    People who walk incredibly s l o w l y in front of me and are hard to get past. How little must these people value their time?

2)
    People who are too cool to watch oncoming traffic when they are strolling across the road. You have to point your head somewhere, why not check out those oncoming cars?

This is tough when I am riding my bike and pedalling to keep pace with the cars and I have to swerve into traffic to dodge one of the above, but then I can't see the cars coming behind me so I have to hit the brakes. Once a guy was making it so hard when I was engrossed in my riding and I just found myself shouting "Move!" and he jumped so high I could almost ride underneath him. Must admit I enjoyed that, especially as I am usually such a wimp.
    "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
    "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
    - Pekka

Americans...

Comment

Re: Pet Hates - What are yours?

Originally posted by MattyBoy
      How little must these people value their time?

Some people have time to spare

I don't really have any pet peeves worth mentioning, just alot of small and rather ingsignifigant ones.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

hmmmmmmmm. i have lots of pet peeves but.... i'd have the say the biggest one is when ........hmmmmmmm........ well.......... lets see......... oh yeah when ppl are indecisive.....lol

i always take my time...... may just be the way i was raised or where/ the environment i grew up in..... but i'm hardly ever in a hurry!!!! i dont understand why so many ppl rush around....... they spend so much time trying to hurry that they never got to enjoy anything??? just an observation
        DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

1) People who can't take hints
          2) People who leech on to you for no other reason than to use you to make themselves feel like they are fitting in
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Trolls who don't know how to do anything other
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

People who take on loads of extra work without being asked and then ***** about how much work they have to do. Bloody martyr complex.
              yada

Comment

By the way,
                I think the best pet hates are ones that you know are unreasonable, but cannot help.

DK,
                From now on, I will be muttering under my breath "get out of my way, you DARLINKELL" as I walk around the city
                - Pekka

Comment

thats an idea Matty..... just call them all 'darlin' and i bet they move out of the way.... some because they like it and are flattered..... and some because they think your crazy!!! lol
                  DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

Living a relaxed life is one thing, spending a relaxed lifetime in the middle of the road is another.
                    I refute it thus!
                    "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rogan Josh
                      Americans...

Scottsmen...
                      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

DK,
                        After lunch I'll let you know how it went.
                        - Pekka

Comment

cool Matty..... i'm interested to see how it all turns out.... who knows ya may start a new fad!
                          DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

Haven't posted for a while.
                            That idea turned out to be a foolish one and I ended up out of action for a while
                            - Pekka

Comment

people who put their hand on my shoulder w/ out permission (which is never granted). i have to stiffle the intense desire to rip their arm off and beat them with it.
                              A proud citizen of the only convicted terrorist harboring nation!

.13 posts per day, and proud of it!

Comment

Working...
                              X