Conquer!!! part V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victory to the Incans!

Today, Victory was achieved yet again. This time, Clevland fell victim to the Fascist Juggernaut. The city, while well defended, was taken over despite heavy Fascist casualties. And at the end of the day, Fascists Hoisted the colors over the city. And its population is propery being re-educated.

Inca's back peace

Faded Glory has announced he fully supports the Phoenician peace treaty to stop the bloodshed. In a Statement today he mentined that: The Mission is accomplished..The enemy is defeated. The Buffer Zone has been created, lest the corruption and pousin continue to spill. Will we react again. But for now,we are hesitant to overstretch our resources. It seems foriegn partys are taking "Great" Interest in backing the American Entity. We will deal with them soon enough! For now, we await the words from the Phoenician capital on what Condition should this treaty be made

FG

Comment

The Peace Terms for the Berytus Mandate ; and the ending of Hostilities,
      Reject these terms, means Washington DC and other cities will fall.

*1)The Creation of a DMZ between the Occupied Territories and the American Nation.

**2) Americans must pay reparations to the tune of 7,000 gold to Phoenicia, 1,000 to Inca. We are willing to accept payments over the next 10 Seasons. We do not care where this money comes from. As long as it reaches us.

*3) Allow Incan and Phoenician Intellegence agencys to patrol the DMZ.

4)Mandatory handover of American maps to Inca and Phoenican secret service.

Atersisks
      * Violating the DMZ will result in immediate hostilities...any violation is completely unnacceptable. And we will stop at nothing less but complete annexation of America, if this term is violated.

**Failure to pay this amount will also result in immediate action against Washington

(Inca and Phoenicia Reserve the right to give adequate warning to a violation of the Berytus Mandate. And will act upon violation)

Proposed DMZ. (yeh...kinda shotty)
      Attached Files

Comment

Turn 115 to Kralj.

We are willing to accept the peace proposal of the Incan leader. However, our former communist government has squandered much of our treasury and we would therefore like to extend the period during which we should pay our reparations to the Incan and Phoenician governments.

As a sign of our good will we have offered a first downpayment on these reparations.

Comment

The terms offered by my fellow ECCS member are non-negotiable. In exchange for the level of reparations. Phonecian proposes the cities of Portland, Philadelphia, Cleveland, and San Diego. Additionally, any other city to the east of the new DMZ would either be disbanded and the settlers relocated. War reparations would then be reduced to 1,000 to Inca and 2,000 to Phonecia. Other terms of Saddam's proposal would still apply.
          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

I'm not willing to give up Philadelphia and San Diego. As far as I'm concerned you can have Cleveland, but I'm not sure if FG will let you take one of his cities.

Portland is a small city and now disconnected from the rest of America, so you can have that, but I doubt that you would lower the reparations very much for just that one city.

So I guess I'll just have to accept FG's proposal and see if I can find some money to pay you.

Comment

15 turns to pay the reparations. This will not be pushed back any further. You should ask your allies to loan you money, or get it from somewhere.

Long may this peace last...

Comment

The Phonecians do not agree to the American purported acceptance. The terms of the Incan offer were quite clear. If all terms are not complied with when the Phonecian's turn arrives Operation Golden Pyramid will continue

My latest proposal is the cities to the east of the DMZ will become Phonecian (i.e., Portland). Phonecia will take Philadelphia, San Diego, and Cleveland and no reparations to Phonecia.

The reason for San Diego and Cleveland is they are close together. We will also grant safe passage via stop tresspass agreements for your settlers. We will allow you to disband cities of size 1 with the exception of Portland.

A DMZ or security buffer zone would be in force between the new cities. No maps would be required. No American military forces in the DMZ/Buffer Zone and payment over 15 turns.
                Last edited by Av8tor; February 22, 2002, 11:56.
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

I think there is a misunderstanding here. If I understand you correctly I should pay you either 7000 gold or 2000 gold plus those cities. I have chosen to pay you 7000 gold (plus the 1000 to FG), so I have accepted the terms of the Incan peace offer.

Comment

Indeed, there appears to be a misunderstanding. My Fascist allies dont seem to want to stop the carnage....

Nuke Boy.. Spare the ECCS of this embarassement and miscommunication, accept the treaty at hand.(email me )

Know that Inca Supports you, but we have other things to do rather than continue a war in that side of the globe. Industry is outdate, science is lacking.....Forests mustbe cut down. If El Duce continues Golden Pyramid...know that the Inca's will not take another city and have enacted the treaty. Hence, you are on your own in this conflict. And do not expect Inca to continue attackin American land.

FG

ps. I think nuke wants the 7000 gold asap and a city yet.

Comment

Turn 115 > J.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                        I think there is a misunderstanding here. If I understand you correctly I should pay you either 7000 gold or 2000 gold plus those cities. I have chosen to pay you 7000 gold (plus the 1000 to FG), so I have accepted the terms of the Incan peace offer.
                        There is no misunderstanding. Phonecia expects all terms of the treaty to be complied with and enemy city behind the battle lines to be disbanded except for Portland, which we claim. If there is non-compliance without Phonecia's permission, then Operation Golden Pyramid shall continue without notice.
                        Last edited by Av8tor; February 22, 2002, 22:40.

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                          Know that Inca Supports you, but we have other things to do rather than continue a war in that side of the globe. Industry is outdate, science is lacking.....Forests mustbe cut down. If El Duce continues Golden Pyramid...know that the Inca's will not take another city and have enacted the treaty. Hence, you are on your own in this conflict. And do not expect Inca to continue attackin American land.

FG

ps. I think nuke wants the 7000 gold asap and a city yet.
                          You are correct sir in Phonecia wanting the 7000 gold asap, which is why I proposed an exchange of cities for the reparations. The city Phonecia desires is Philadelphia. That being said Phonecia does not believe America has any intention of paying the reparations.: I suppose I will find out when my turn is received.
                          Last edited by Av8tor; February 22, 2002, 23:08.

Comment

I do intend to pay the reparations. And in my earlier post I have completely accepted FG's peace proposal. And you can have Portland if you want it. Due to its location and small size it's not important for me, so do with it whatever you want.

Comment

Turn to Nuke Boy

Roman scientists are somewhat concerned about the pollution levels beginning to appear in Persia. Although we realise that the output is currently mild, we hope that - for the sake of us all - the Persian people keep track of it to ensure it never rises out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                                The Peace Terms for the Berytus Mandate ; and the ending of Hostilities,
                                Reject these terms, means Washington DC and other cities will fall.

*1)The Creation of a DMZ between the Occupied Territories and the American Nation.

**2) Americans must pay reparations to the tune of 7,000 gold to Phoenicia, 1,000 to Inca. We are willing to accept payments over the next 10 Seasons. We do not care where this money comes from. As long as it reaches us.

*3) Allow Incan and Phoenician Intellegence agencys to patrol the DMZ.

4)Mandatory handover of American maps to Inca and Phoenican secret service.

Atersisks
                                * Violating the DMZ will result in immediate hostilities...any violation is completely unnacceptable. And we will stop at nothing less but complete annexation of America, if this term is violated.

**Failure to pay this amount will also result in immediate action against Washington

(Inca and Phoenicia Reserve the right to give adequate warning to a violation of the Berytus Mandate. And will act upon violation)

Proposed DMZ. (yeh...kinda shotty)
                                To the World Community:

As predicted in by the Phonecians, the American's failed to honor their commitment made to the peace process. The Americans failed to hand over their maps and offered 200 gold in reparations. The 200 gold offer was not accepted. There obligation required them to make reparations of approximately 500 gold per turn (e.g., 7000 gold/15 turns = 460 gold/turn. Phonecia also offered for variances with their express permission. The Americans cavalierly sought to impose their own terms despite agreeing to something different.

The offer was patently inadequate and, consequently, the city of Philadelphia was liberated from the Americans.

American's we still offer the olive branch of peace and will now accept 3600 gold over the next 12 turns, together with your maps and all of the other terms above. Failure to pay 300 gold per turn will result in more cities being liberated.

We hold open the possibility for peace, but are prepared for hostilities and the eventual casualties. May you have the wisdom to make the right choice next turn.

BTW Turn to Birdman

Comment

Working...
                                X