Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 138 to Kralj

Comment

• Inca agents have attempted to initiate revolt in our city! FD your act will be remembered and countermeasure will follow!
      Of course loyal citizens of Persia prevented such outrageous attempt.
      Governments of free world , be aware that Incas warmonger is preparing to enslave everybody with some pride, dignity and free spirit.
      Our armys are ready!

Turn 138 > J.

Comment

• Turn 139 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• Somebody had a big revolt just now. Who was it? I offer my military assistance to supress the rebels if it is a neighbor.

Turn to Ice

Comment

• It is must be lag time I have yet to get it when I do it is gone
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• no it isnt lag time. My ul canceled while I was taking a squat. So im resending it now.

Comment

• ok people we have a situation here. I took over this civ for a few turns and it was not in very good shape. It is at least my opinion that when you take a temp position for someone. You do hot completely change the civ. You play the turn and not alter too much especially this late in the game.

The problem is the civ revolted not because of any changes I made I just Moved a few units. I could have saved the civ I am sure. Faded suggested going back a turn and let me try. The vote is up to you people let me know what you want to do. Right now you have a civ of AI and barbarians running amok. I could bring this civ from ruins in one turn. Up to you people.
                Last edited by blackice; July 23, 2002, 00:38.
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

• I vote, yes to go back a turn. Adn if you want, ill start by sending my last one to Ice. I'll wait for the votes. This isnt ice's fault. And I would hate to be darth coming back from his vacation to find that his civ is gone, in what will surely be a Titanic game later on.

Comment

• Ok from me too.
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• I vote yes too.
                      Can't imagine poor Darth coming from vacation.
                      What was reason for whole civilization to revolt?

Comment

• That's OK by me

Comment

• Originally posted by Kralj Matjaz
                          I vote yes too.
                          Can't imagine poor Darth coming from vacation.
                          What was reason for whole civilization to revolt?
                          I sure like playing with real sports I am sure he will be humbled by your generosity This is truely what this site is all about good people

He was losing money hand over fist. I honestly never looked at it I just played the turn and passed it on.

I have the turn before I will go back and replay it.
                          I can have him pumping out serious cash in one turn and save the civ I hope. If not ohwell this problem started many turns back not much could be done now but I will give it a go.

Okay turn played and sent.
                          Last edited by blackice; July 24, 2002, 20:59.
                          Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 138 to Kralj

Comment

• Turn 138 > J.

Comment

• Turn 139 to Nuke Boy

Comment

Working...
                                X