Conquer!!! part V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 129 to Nuke Boy

The governance of Rome, after a short transfer to the opposition party, returns to the previous President with his reelection to office. The only remaining sign that anyone else had ever been in power was a new settlement named Zobonium...

Comment

• The Phonecians have a deep respect for the Americans as they honored the commitments made in the peace process

BTW Turn to Birdman
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn 129 to Kralj

Comment

• Turn 129 > J.

Comment

• Turn 130 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• Turn 130 to Kralj

Comment

• Turn 130 > J.

Comment

• Turn 131 to NukeBoy

Comment

• Spontaneous celebrations erupted throughout Phonecia upon news Contraception had been completed. Happiness is expected to soar as Phonecians can now engage in sex without fear of unwanted pregnancies

BTW Turn to Birdman
                    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Great victory to the Fascist nations. With the completion of Contraception, the Fuhuer sends his congratulations to Nuke Boy.

The fascist brothers, the super human race ; always building. Have embarked on a great engineering project soon. The world shall hear of it in due time.

Finally,
                      Communist scum should be warned. Pollution will not be tolerated. This goes to the persians. Who soil there own beds ; and there factorys belch noxoius pollution onto there own citizens. Fear not persia, fascist liberation shall one day purify your tortured souls.

Comment

• Proud Persian nation only laugh to souch empty words.

Comment

• I'll be away from monday till saturday please send the turns to Gav: RML@iemediation.fsnet.co.uk
                          Ash nazg dubratuluk
                          ash nazg gimbatul
                          ash nazg trakutaluk
                          agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• Turn 131 to Kralj

Comment

• Turn 131 > J.

Comment

• I didn't recieve it. I think it might have bounced when my mailbox was full. Could you try again? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X