No announcement yet.

Conquer!!! part V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 127 to Kralj. We have paid the last installment of our reparations to the Phoenicians this year.

Comment

• Turn 128 to Kralj

Comment

• I'm back. Many thanks to Zobo for subbing.

Comment

• J. what is your new email?

Comment

• My e-mail is still jjb48@cam.ac.uk - did you think it had changed or had you just lost it?

Comment

• Beside Zobo I send turn to you too, but bounced every time, so I thought it's chanced.

Comment

• Ah - I set up a redirection from my university account (which I can access only through Telnet during the holidays - and I don't like that) to my Hotmail account. However, I was unable to get onto the internet at all, so the Hotmail account filled up and it was this that bounced the messages back to you - I received them all fine in my Uni account (which has more space and less junkmail). Sorry to confuse things like that.

Comment

• I'm extremely busy actually, I'll have great problems to play during few days. Excuse me.
                  Zobo Ze Warrior
                  --
                  Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• Kralj - I never received that last turn after we were talking about my email. I presume you had it.

Comment

• BTW, let me admit one thing. I just love reading this thread, due to the interesting situation in the game and pretty good role-playing by you guys. So just post more!

Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Where the hell is turn?

Comment

• See my last post - you asked me for my e-mail but never sent the turn. You're the last person to have received the turn according to the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior
                            I'm extremely busy actually, I'll have great problems to play during few days. Excuse me.
                            I asked you for following turn not previous one (April 19th). I can send old turn to you either, but next time ask your sub first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kralj Matjaz
                              next time ask your sub first.
                              Ingenious! *slaps forehead* I never even thought of that.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X