Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All is quiet on the western front

Turn to Birdman
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Speaking on recent Persian accusations of Inca spies stealing aerodynamics. The Fuhuer said it was completely untrue. And reminded the degenerate persian dirtpeople, that Mr Edison is a devoted brother of the Fascist party. And it was through his hardworks ; did the inca's gain entry to the sky. The Fuhuer believes something evil is happening in Persian dicatorship. Kids are being brainwashed to hate fascism, bye bolshevik scum. And society is now chained bye the inhuman communists ; who now completly control the country through illicited propaganda.

-----------------------------------------
      press release

Comment

Turn 123 to Kralj

Comment

Turn 124 to Nuke Boy

Though we appreciate and accept the gift from the Persians, and will look upon them more kindly for it, know that we cannot influence the views of our fellow ECCS members.

Comment

I see the Corrupt persians are trying to buy a few friends. Know, Dicatator Kraljz, you cannot corrupt nor influence the enlightened and mighty Fascist entity.

And so the Monkey people continue there backdoor deals and attempt to undermine the Fascist Enitities of the world. So they will pay ; dearly if you continue your ill faded attempts of agression and wrap them in a flag of innonence and corrupt lies.

ECCS spokesmens of Fascism,
            FG, NB, JBTW

Comment

FG, don't forget that the ECCS is not entirely fascist. Rome is still a democracy.

Comment

Ahhhh, Rome is not totally lost for our noble course I see.

Hand the power over to the workers. Try it, try the feeling of happiness, when you see and hear your people dance and sings in the streets .

It's marvellous I tell you.
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

On the contrary, with the development of mass media the power in Rome moves ever further toward the companies and corparate headquaters of Roman institutions. Some fear that this process may end in a complete handover of power to the corporations in the future. Others welcome the prospect.

Comment

Turn 124 to Kralj

Comment

Turn 125 to Nuke Boy

As of tomorrow (Friday 22nd) I'll be without internet access for some period, possibly as long as a month.

Please send my turns to FG (I assume he doesn't mind - I haven't asked ).

Comment

You should find replacement for one month.
                        FG can not replace you here.

Comment

Very well, I'll go find someone.

Comment

American Leader,

We Phonecians wish to resume diplomatic relations with you. Any objections?

Turn to Birdman
                            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

I agree for subbing J bytheway for a while.
                              Zobo Ze Warrior
                              --
                              Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Thanks - I'll email you with some info.

Comment

Working...
                                X