Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn to Faded.

Now that's new - goodies for us.

The facist dogs are biting (at) each others now . Are they discussing who to become the "Upper-dog"?!
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan
      Turn to Faded.

Now that's new - goodies for us.

The facist dogs are biting (at) each others now . Are they discussing who to become the "Upper-dog"?!
      There's no confusion within the ECCS. We have a system of rotating chairs. I will be stepping down shortly to allow on of my other brethern take the helm
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Nice try with the spy's Birdy.....

Do it again and I'll bash your face in

Comment

Turn 121 to Kralj.

Incan leader, our agreement allows you to patrol the DMZ, but not to come further into American territory. Therefore your spy has been expelled.

Comment

Turn 121 > J.

Fascist spy was found and captured in the hart of Persia.
            For now we have expelled him, but next time we'll hang him!

Comment

Turn 122 to Nuke Boy

Comment

Originally posted by Kralj Matjaz
                Turn 121 > J.

There seems to be a whole lot of spying going on! Phonecia will not tolerate spies on its territory. Spies caught in Phonecia will be subject to martial law All foreign spies will be given a fair trial before they are hanged

Phonecian engineers have discovered Pharmaceuticals and have begun production of Contraception Upon completion hapiness is expected to soar in Phonecia

Americans and Persians a diplomat is coming your way to establish an embassy. Please advise us in advance of any objections.

BTW Turn to Birdman
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Originally posted by Kralj Matjaz
                  Turn 121 > J.

Look here scumbag, I go where I want. You of all people should not threaten the enlighted Fascist Superpower. Any execution of a spy will result in dire consequences to the Communist scum Sovieriegnty.

Lastly, the spy was on a enivormental missin. Gathering data on increasing Persian Pollution..destroying the earth.!

Head my warning now Dicatator Kralz, or you might wake up to the sound of jack-boot's and the sight of Swastika's over the persian capital!

Fuhuer glory,

Comment

Hey BigBird, wheres mien turn?

Comment

Newest turn from NukeBoy I have is turn 121 from the 7th marts

I have also checked the "Deleted Items" folder, as we have 30 "regret-days", where we are able to get deleted mails. Just in case. No newer turn.

So NukeBoy - pls resend.
                      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 122 resent

Comment

Great Science in Inca. Airpanes are flying. Soon Rockets, and we have hopes for Citizen Edison. While old, he is spending too much time at the pub lately. And not in the Lab.

We condemn the expulsion of anti-pollution unit bye the Persian Dog's. But we have many friens, who know activists throughout the Persian dicatorship. Who will report to the ECCS on persian activities..regading pollution.

Finally Fascist engineers working with Rome are preparing to create a railroad though the tundra connecting the countries.

Fuhuer Glory.

Comment

Turn 122 to Kralj

Comment

Turn 122 > J.

Inca fascist spy was found blood handed in stealing secret scientific material.
                              We will answer appropriately when time!

Comment

Turn 123 to Nuke Boy

Comment

Working...
                                X