Conquer!!! part V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 118 > J.

A foreign spy launched an Ill-faded attempt of espionage on Persian city Aria. Our experienced Agents broke up the plot. Now we are investigating this matter. The Agents nationality is unknown for now. All foreign governments are advised not to try something similar again!

Comment

Turn 119 to Nuke Boy

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
        Turn 118 to Kralj. Phoenician leader, Portland is now size two, so do with it as you wish.
        American Leader,

Have you removed your garrison in Portland?

I will take over in 2 turns.

Turn to Birdman
        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

There are no units in Portland

Comment

Turn 119 to Kralj. And I decided to disband Portland because I could use the settler. So please expel him.

Comment

Turn 119 > J.

Comment

Turn 120 to Nuke Boy

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                  Turn 119 to Kralj. And I decided to disband Portland because I could use the settler. So please expel him.
                  Your settler will need to approach within 2 squares of a city. BTW you did not include a map.

Turn to Birdman
                  Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

The peace agreement mentioned handing over maps, but it didn't say that they should be handed over every turn.

Comment

Turn to Faded.

The Assyrian Chairman with no name have cancelled his subscription on TheWeeklyFacistNews as he do like what's written.

The socalled "newspaper" is so thin, that it can't even be used to wrap around a fish when carring the fish home !
                      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

The Fascist news is going no where. Tho many assyrians have canceled there subscritions, our telmarketers. They have signed you up for 3 weeks free.

Meanwhile in the Hauri valley, Forests are cut down, and hills ar made. Mining operations are in full swing. And it looks like Production is set to Soar!

In other news.. Inca troops report they will hand over the city of little rock to the Phoenicians. The city, only riots under our control.

Comment

Turn 120 to Kralj

Comment

Turn 120 > J.

Comment

Turn 121 to Nuke Boy

Comment

Based upon the highly successful Incan publication The Weekly Fascist News, the Phonecians are launching Fascist Today. In FT readers will learn all about the Glory of serving the fatherland and the latest machine gun technology.

BTW Turn to Birdman

Comment

Working...
                                X