• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Industrial Might Challenge 2

Flubber/cbn vs Knowhow2

Domai vs Yang

Free Drones vs Hive

nuff's said!
    It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

turn 2101 ends and travelled to you

Comment

2102 back to the Hivesters

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Workers among the Hive have long resented the crushing oppression of the Hive police state. We hereby proclaim our freedom and the state of the FREE DRONES as an independent and autonomous state. Our people have escaped Hive enslavement and after a short journey in a surviving space pod, have crashed back to earth. We do not know where we are in relation to the Hive-- or any other faction, but we plan to establish ourselves and fight vigorously against any future attempt to enslave us "
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

turn 2102 over

Comment

2104 to the Hive

2 pod pops -- 2 worms-- ouch
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

turn 2104 ends.....

Guess who's next door.......

Comment

Next door is the only other human player. The darn random map generator put us so close together that we met in 2104

Thats idiotic. So what do we do? . . . throw scouts at each other until one of us gets lucky .

We chose a standard map and these factions with the idea of playing out an industrial might game . This will not be that. I propose a restart. Otherwise, i think I will send my scouts at you stacked with a synthmetal

Idiot map generator . . . grumble grumble

Comment

restart?

Comment

bump^

Comment

Flubber?

Comment

Working...
                    X