CIV: Costa Rica (With map)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIV: Costa Rica (With map)

Hi, this is de V.1.1 of the Costa Rica MOD.

In tjis one you can find all the 81 cantones of Costa Rica, and a large list of leaders since Castro Madriz to Frankling Chang, from Carlos Salazar Herrera to Manuel Mora, from Pancha Carrasco to Carmencita Granados "Rafela" (q.d.d.g) the president is me, but You can change it. Only unzip it in the scenarios folder.
    The map is marla`s one satndard and huge with a little canges here and here.
    esta Pura Vida. Costa Rica es militarística y religiosa.

PD: I`m looking for the animated head of Braulio Carrillo or the Padre Minor if someone can help me, tuanis.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    V 1.0 Removed after 120 downloads

V 2.0 Map complete in tiny version. 4 civs included Costa Rica CRC is Industrious and comercial.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by godinex; March 5, 2002, 15:58.
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Great!!!!!

Tanks in very nice to know that someone else is in the quest!
    "Markosan" said him... and his prophet just smile.

Comment

Soccer and Politics

Really relly nica, I love the colors and Marlas just do an incredible work.
      I think that left a map of Costa Rica and do the ... la verdad es que vos y Yo hablamos español, la cuestion es que pensaba hacer una modificacion a tu Mod ye insertar equipos de futbol como tribus o partidos politicos y ahcer el juego mas interesante.

¿Que opinas?
      "Markosan" said him... and his prophet just smile.

Comment

Futbol y politica

Me parece muy buena idea... por cuerto ¿de donde sacaste ese nick tan estrambotico?.
        Te mando mi correo de la oficina por mensajes privado y nos ponemos de cauerdo, supongo que vivis en San Jose?
        Hay que bajar la herramienta de multitool para hacer el mapa.
        Nos vemos.
        Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,

Comment

El mapa tiene otras variantes que no agregue. Wall Stret reduces corruption like the Forbidden Palace, the Chinese for Costa Rica. 0 polution, only Ofshore Platform, Manufacturing Plant and Coal Plant (Ieron Works too) make 1 pollution.

Comment

AH! and the costarricense rideer makes roads!

Comment

guys, if you wanna talk in Spanish, you're in the wrong forum. However, this one...

get it?

Comment

Ustedes so de Costa Rica? Yo quiero ir alla algun dia, pero ahora vivo en los EEUU.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Bee
                  guys, if you wanna talk in Spanish, you're in the wrong forum. However, this one...

get it?
                  Gracias/thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by civman2000
                    Ustedes so de Costa Rica? Yo quiero ir alla algun dia, pero ahora vivo en los EEUU.
                    Cuando querás. En todo caso nos avisas y te hacemos un tour aunque sea por San José.

Comment

previe the map

this is the preview:[IMG]A:\CRC copy.jpg[/IMG]
                      Attached Files

Comment

smaller screenshot
                        Attached Files
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                        X