CTP graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP graphics

I posted this here in the CTP2 forum, seeing that the CTP1 forum is essentially dead. Here's the problem... I have been toying around with the city graphics for ToT and Civ 3, and I was trying to figure out how to transfer Call To Power graphics over to ToT and Civ 3. I wanted to use the Diamond Age Supercity, Modern Age Metropolis, and Genetic Age Superdomes as my city graphics, and the domed hydroponic farms for irrigation or farmland, as well as MagLev's for railroads in Civ 3 and ToT.

The problem I ran into was that my Paintshop Pro 4.7 won't open the CTP graphic files. I think they're in zfs format, and do you know any program I can free download from the internet to open the zfs files? Or am I looking in the wrong place for the city graphics? Any help would greatly be appreciated!!!
    Geniuses are ordinary people bestowed with the gift to see beyond common everyday perceptions.

See the TileEdit and ReadZFSFile threads on this very forum (a few threads above and below this one), check the CtP2 news or visit Martin the Dane's website.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

City graphics are stored as sprites (*.spr files). These cannot be opened directly, the only way to get graphics out is to take screenshots of the cities you want.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
      X