History of Democracy game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History of Democracy game!

If anybody who wants to put in a history for a section of the history of game please so it here!

So first I started a thread in the apolyton society forum, to see if my ideas of a democracy game were popular enought to start one.

After two to three days, I saw that it was and asked by PM Mark G if he would start a forum for it!

AND ON 25TH JANUARY 2002, HE CREATED THE FORUM!

What do you think of that?
    Play the Demo Games!!
    Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
    Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

What can I say? You helped to pull this off.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

ON the 6th day of February of the year 2002 for 24 hours, we had our first Presidential elections between Marquis de Sodaq and Shaka Naldur.
      Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

Next Part ...

So Now we have a cabinet and we have start the game and have settled I think completely our first island!

Where is Albert B?

Any more histories of the game welcome, please!
        Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

I'm about, been watching/voting in the polls, and making notes of the development of our meager (for now) civ. A post of the early history of our civ will be coming in the near future.

Comment

Re: Next Part ...

Originally posted by adamsj
            Where is Albert B?
            It would appear he is here and doing his job.
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

history

New twist

On thursday 26, there is only two days, to the elections!

WE need to be look for spyies see other posts!

Where is Albert B
              Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

I sent Albert B a small list of milestones for the first 1000 game years. I will send him the complete list of our first month's accomplishments as soon as I play my last moves as president, ending at about 1000bc.
                The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                intelligence to few.

Comment

Well done

Thanks President!

I look forward for reading the Albert B's history!
                  Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

Pre history

adamsj runs off from after pledging fealty as military advisor to the origional Democracy Game.

Comment

More Civfanatics keep showing up every day...

Don't worry, we welcome more people, even if they are just poking in from the other forum. Welcome!

intelligence to few.

Comment

Next term

The elections are over! We had a crises as I president was away for few days, now back to normal.

We have meet the Romans and the Indians, on the same Island!
                        Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

Crisis time?

We have had our first president to resign, and I am sad to hear it is for a personal problem.

See we need a VICE .... thread to say who should be vice president!

I will now welcome the new President MBloomIII!

Where is Albert B (your official historian)

ON A LIGHTER TONE, we have discover that India is the last place civ in your game, and option at the India threat is to go to war and to destroy them, have your say!

If anyone has any histories of our nation or game, please we are wait to hear for you!
                          Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

State Historian, our children languish in school - Their history books are nothing but empty reams of bound paper! Who will tell the tales of our founding and early growth?

(Albert B at the State Historical Library)

intelligence to few.

Comment

Mr. President and Assorted Ministerial Types --

I came in late and am pretty much a newbie around here, but I do enjoy writing. If someone will send me source materials, and assuming AlbertB is too busy or just disengaged, I'll take a shot.

I'd need prehistory (original organization), election history/cabinet info, and of course game notes and milestones. a summary of the polls would be a nice addition (just so i wouldn't have to dredge through all the threads). Email info to me and give me a few days. I'll whip something together.

Please note that I'm PC at work and Mac at home, so any attached files should be straight text or RTF files so they'll cross over.

All this dependent on AlbertB. it's his gig if he wants it, but if chosen by our learned leaders, I'll gladly serve as (revisionist) Historian.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X