Fallout mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout mod?

Would anyone be intrested in a Fallout mod?
    B.O.S my ass, more like S.O.B

hey i love the idea behind fallout (Fallout:Tactics being my favorite game of the series) but whatcha got in mind?

Comment

its pretty simple, replace the civs whit Fallout civs like Enclave, BOS, NCR, mutants, ghouls and more then i would have to create a new tech tree whit stuff like "Gauss weapons" and "Vertibird technology" then add some new units, only problem is i need someone to create the unit animations.

and i demand a Nuke smiley!

Comment

you could raiders as barbarian

but you're talking about a complete make-over here aren't you?

to answer your question: i would be interested
        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

oh great, after creating 8 new civs, one leaderhead, changing Cattle to Brahmin and adding Jet and Rad-X as luxeries, Civ3 decides to have a little fun and crash everytime i build a city

Comment

Woohoo! Bring forth the Animated Frank Horrigan Head!

Comment

Ghoul leaderhead

Check this sexy dude out
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi, folks,

There's a guy working on a Fallout graphical mod for Civ over at the Civ Fanatics site:

THE FALLOUT MOD UPDATE 12/17/2002 Available for download : Fallout MOD v4 part 1 Fallout MOD v4 part 2 Here is the fallmod4readme.txt file to give you an idea of what to expect. It's pretty much everything from the previous releases aside from the terrain changes and new Civs...

Josef
                A fact, spinning alone through infospace. Without help, it could be lost forever, because only THIS can turn it into a News.

Comment

Working...
                X