Petition to Infogrames to open the MoO source code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to Infogrames to open the MoO source code

Since a bunch of people are doing it for Total Annihilation, I reckon we can try that with MoO. It's not like IG has any use for it.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

I support this idea completely!
    This would be a great help for the fans to understand and create our own,long-awaited, free-moo project.
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Yeah, that would be cool!
      Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

It's as unrealistic in this case as it is with TA.

Remeber we are talking about _Infogrames_ here.
        You might as well partition Hasbro for Monopoly.
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

They aren't making any money off MoO, unlike Monopoly.

However I don't have high hopes for Infogrames to do this
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
          X