Age of Conquest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Conquest

Hi guys, god havn't posted in two days, god thats terrible.. i'm working on a sceranio at the moment called Age of Conquest... (but the buggar wont work, i'll get there)but i need some help on more colonail units, from 1700-1870, i dont wanna go into the 1900's, so can anyone help, even a suggestion, so i can make the units... (by the way this is a world map why do you think i have marois, chinese, zulus, indains, siberians etc)
    Attached Files
    "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

"Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

You should include Afgans and Gurkas - these guys gave the British a lot of trouble (untill they got out of Afganistan and started recruiting Gurkas into the British army)
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Thanks, i forgot about them, and they gave the russians a go for there money as well... (in 1800's)

Thanks!

But what do they look like?
        "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Working...
        X