No announcement yet.

MOD: Civ3 - Unit-Mania - 40 plus extra Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot access the files... The sites do not seem to exist...

Comment

is there a reason why the site is down all the time?? i havent been able to get 1-6.
      The World Can Only Be One Through Blood and Iron.

Comment

Been a while...

What the hell, I'm gonna have a crack at converting this monstrosity to Conquests. I haven't been able to get a hold of you, Kestrel, so if you read this, please drop me a line! I tried to email you, but you never responded (the address you have listed here may be out of date); all of my info is current, so you shouldn't have any trouble reaching me. Same goes for anyone else interested, ftm.

This is of course assuming I can get the files, since I haven't tried yet. c.c;

...Which I can't, at least in part. ARGH! Does anyone have the thing themselves that can send it to me?

Also, for those of you who had crash problems: If it crashed upon loading the tech-advisor, chances are it's due to a lack of Civilopedia entries for one of more units. I don't know if that's the case, but I figured I'd throw it out there as I ran into that problem myself not so long ago.
        Last edited by ShadowKat; April 14, 2005, 03:50.

Comment

As some wrote before, the sites with the downloads seem to be down. If someone have the files, can you upload them somewhere and post the link, or attach them in this forum, please?

Comment

Well, I've only got part of them...

I'm also currently (slowly) working on an update, URL=http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=181162]here[/URL] .

...Aaaaaand at least one of the files is too big to attach. I'll see if I can upload them...

...*sigh* Having trouble uploading them. Sorry 'bout that.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by ShadowKat; September 30, 2007, 00:07.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowKat
              ...Aaaaaand at least one of the files is too big to attach. I'll see if I can upload them...

...*sigh* Having trouble uploading them. Sorry 'bout that.
              Email it to gramphos(at)apolyton(dot)net.
              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Cheers, man!

Comment

Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Great!

Thank you all!

Comment

Hey, what would you recommend I do with the new version of that Excel spreadsheet that I'm slowly editing for my update of the mod?

I'll happily say that I walked into any rude rejoinders which may appear. :>

Comment

Working...
                      X