Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After TV interview with captured arms ship captain, PA stops denying relation to ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After TV interview with captured arms ship captain, PA stops denying relation to ship

Today the captain of the ship carrying over 50 tons of arms, missiles, explosives etc. was interviewed in the detention center by reporters of Public Channel 1 and Channel 2.

In the interview he said the arms were donations mainly from Iran and Hezballa. He said the operation was planned so that he docks in Alexandria in Egypt, the arms are devided among smaller ships and they make a rush towards the Gaza strip.

He said this was his mission and he was instructed by PA officials, and that he doesn't regret it and wants his daughter to know he is a fighter for palestine.

Following that, the PLO stopped denying the connection with the arms ship and said that "it takes the event very seriously and will investigate the issue and convict and punish those responsible for it".

Aren't you supposed to be sick Siro? Israeli info is your second nature I guess. Can't do without it

About the ship, too bad it didn't get in It would have given the palestinians a few guns to fight. Would be nice change from slings

disclaimer: abort your military alliance with Turkey and stop modernising its army and these comments will cease (for the most part )

Comment

We need an alliance with turkey since it's the only Islamic state that likes us. Also it's big and scary and near. We also will soon import water from there.

We could modernize your weapons as well you know. Just because we're friends with Turkey doesn't mean we hate you.

To demonstrate this I can tell you that during the US-China conflict we were joking about who wins if they go to war since both countries buy some of their technology (esp. aircraft technology: navigation, missile avoidance, missile giudane) from us.

If an Israeli missile guidance system attacks an Israeli missile avoidance system, who will win?

The US together with Micronesia are our only true allies (I have no idea why Micronesia likes us) and Turkey is a strategic ally.

Join the "Jewish Connection"! Feel the power of 5,000 year old traditions!

About being sick - I am very sick, however this is what I consider quite important to prove the suckers who still buy the palestinian lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

We could modernize your weapons as well you know.
        You are ubelievable

We prefer the Russians though. They give us limited capacity nuclear warheads with their deals shhh... I didn't say that

Actually you did do some work on our F16s lately I think. (something about electronic war..? )

The US together with Micronesia are our only true allies (I have no idea why Micronesia likes us) and Turkey is a strategic ally.
        See and I have nothing against Micronesia (where the hell is micronesia? greek word though - again Micro =small nisea=island).

Join the "Jewish Connection"! Feel the power of 5,000 year old traditions!
        Would make a nice ad

About being sick - I am very sick, however this is what I consider quite important to prove the suckers who still buy the palestinian lies.
        Bah, I don't care. I just like to see them win Or cause you trouble (again the above mentioned disclaimer )

hope you get better though It's ****ty we are on different camps
        Last edited by Bereta_Eder; January 7, 2002, 19:41.

Comment

Funny Yassir speaks of Peace and defense, yet in the midst of a cease fire. His own organization, calls in a shipment containing 63 Katuysha rockets capable of hitting any israeli city inside israel.

Somebody Dust that scumbag already.

Comment

Funny. In the midst of talks of peace, Israel continues running an army which is big enough to crush the PA 10 times over.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Not funny.

Israel is in a state of hostility with no peace agreement with every arab state except for Jordan and Egypt.

The arab countries show readyness to attack as they did since 1948 to this day, when they don't attack directly but rather support terror.

Not funny:

Arafat claims to fight terror, yet the ship contains 2.5 tons of explosives such as those used in terracts.

Not funny:

According to the Oslo accords palestinains aren't allowed to own such weapons. Palestinians were supplied with weapons by Israel in order to fight radical terrorists.

Since 1993, PLO has done little to fight radical terrorist, and in autumn 2000 released all terrorists from jail.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                Funny. In the midst of talks of peace, Israel continues running an army which is big enough to crush the PA 10 times over.
                The differences:
                1) Israel has security concerns which go way beyond the PA, the PA is not responsible for defending itself or its neighbors, and has not nearly as many enemies as Israel.
                2) Israel did not agree to forego offensive weapons in the Oslo accords; the PA did. This is a total violation of Oslo.

Comment

There are always those like KH who defend terrorists.

Clearly..the weapons shipment was of "Offensive" nature and not "Defensive".

Comment

Besides, where did the weapons come from? I heard from Hezbollah. Has that been confirmed?

Comment

The captain wouldn't say much to the TV.
                      He said "a gift from from friends of palestine - Iran Hezbulla and others. The ship came from Iranian area. You don't have to be a genious to understand".

Hezbulla is supported and funded by syria and iran.

I know the ship made a stop in Sudan as well, shorlty before being captured. That's where the palestinian crew got on.

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                        Besides, where did the weapons come from? I heard from Hezbollah. Has that been confirmed?
                        Couldn't have come from Hezbollah (they were in the red sea, which Lebanon doesn't border) but probably from their Iranian backers. I suppose that Iraq or one of the gulf states could also be possible, but Israel says they're from Iran.

Comment

Ya, thats what I thought. Of course Saddam has been trying to sneak RPG's in now and then. But this was a huge shipment...almost 100 million dollars worth...

Just imagine had those Katuysha's gotten into the wrong hands. There not hard to use...especially the terrorist made ones. Just set up a stand on a grassy hill..aim roughly at a city 10-15 miles away...set the primer, light the match. Kaboom goes a city block.

Sad, reallly.....

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                            Ya, thats what I thought. Of course Saddam has been trying to sneak RPG's in now and then. But this was a huge shipment...almost 100 million dollars worth...
                            Never thought AD&D manuals were so expensive

Comment

It has to be Saddam or Iran. Syria wouldnt blow that much money...(would they?) and PLA or Hezzies cant afford that. These were new arms, fresh from Russia/3rd world armies.

Anyway, this wasnt the first ship. A few months ago they siezed another ship. How many ships are getting through? Moreover, how can anyone like Arafat who claims to want peace, try to acquire these kind of weapons?

Comment

Working...
                              X