The Game Ends At 2050?!?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game Ends At 2050?!?!?!?!?!

Is this always the case or is there a way to make the game last longer. I thought that Call to Power had proven that a game that can be nearly neverending is much more entertaing than one that only has the option of ending at the same time every time.
    I fear that if there is no way to extend play that I will most likely never play again as knowing when the world is gonna end takes so much away from an other wise excellent game.

Someone please just tell me I'm a moron and that this can be changed.

No, the game only stops counting your points for your score at 2050, but you can still continue to play after that. You should get an option asking if you want to continue to play or not, obviously click 'yes'. The only time you are not allowed to continue to play in the game is when only one civilization is left, meaning that all of the civilizations have been destroyed except for one, or when your civilization is destroyed. Hopefully that clears everything up for you.
    However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

WHEW!!!!

SO when it says "MANDITORY RETIREMENT IN BLAH BLAH" it just means that it will stop my score thaere? THANK YOU THANK YOU. I will return to my little cave and continue to play this GREAT title now.

I still can't wait for multiplayer though

Comment

Working...
      X