Propaganda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propaganda

i don't know if this has been talked about before or not, but i think that you should have the ability to execute propaganda in YOUR cities. Like Hitler did, the german people LOVED him. I am not saying he was a good man, just that he took advantage of and fooled the german public.

I thikn you should be able to do a similar thing, and in effect, decrease war weariness, and increase happiness. Of course if a couple smart citizens figure your huge plan, they can turn the city into civil disorder, and maybe even defect.

How does this significantly differ from increasing spending to Entertainment in your Domestic sliders?

-Sev

Comment

true. you could just manually change the name Entertainment into propaganda . Maybe this should automatically change names depending on what goverment you are in .

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        Maybe this should automatically change names depending on what goverment you are in.
        Why?? Do you think only Communist or Fascist governments used propaganda???

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

No, but democracies package it more subtly.

*Thinks about U-571 and Pearl Harbour*

Okay, maybe not.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Entertainment = Propoganda that's fun to watch.

John Gibson = Propoganda
            The West Wing = Entertainment

For example.
            - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
            - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
            - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Working...
            X