Where is my cultural victory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is my cultural victory?

I have over 100,000 culture points and I still haven't won the game. I guess this means that I don't have twice the cp of my nearest competitor. The only problem I have is how do I check how many cp's the Persians have? Do I need to investigate every city and add up the cp's?
    If I do, that sucks, I hope I am missing something.
    Call me Frank.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical. - Thomas Jefferson

use the histograph. you can't get an exact number, but you can get a good idea
    ~Mengo

Comment

I did check there, and I am very close (I think), it would just be nice to know if I need to pursue another avenue to victory.
      Good thing I already built the UN
      Call me Frank.
      To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical. - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

yeah i'm also a peaceful kind of guy and try to win the game without fighting, but so far i've only been able to win through space race. i'm not sure how the UN works, but i'd imagine that to make good friends you would have to support them against their enemies who attack them. and for cultural victory, it's really hard to get such a majority without wiping out a few competing civs. right now i'm playing monarch in huge/16 civs, i an trading techs to everyone, maybe in the endgame i will give them for free and see if they vote me in the UN.
        ~Mengo

Comment

As far as the UN goes, I have only done it once, but it appeared to me that if the other civs are gracious towards you, they will vote for you. Free techs work great.
          Call me Frank.

Comment

Working...
          X