Modern age .. but when ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern age .. but when ???

I started a game on V1.07f .. got to industrial age .... loaded the patch .. and now it appears that im forever in industrial age ?? or am I ?? can anybody with manual handy tell me what the tech is that supposidly sends you to the modern age , as I have Bombers/Carriers/Battleships etc .. yet im still in the Industrial era ..

just wondered if Ive taken an odd branch of the science tree .. or if there is a bug with saved games from v1.07f on the new patch .

anybody else seen this ?
    "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

You need flight, motorized transportation and radio. In other words you need all but:
    Advanced Flight, Amphibious warfare, Communism, Espinage, Nationalism and Sanitation.

Comment

Thanks Bilo .. spot on !! .. it was Radio I was missing .. I got home that evening, and 1 turn to discover Radio .. the next turn .. the music got crapper ha ha ha .. Sorted .. ta .. (sorry, I hate the modern music .. its real naff!!!)
      "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

You are welcome Viceroy, for your referance the other optional advances are:

Horseback Riding, Literature, Monarchy and Republic in ancient era.

Chivalry, Democracy, Economics, Free Artistry, Military Tradition, Music Theory, Navigation and Printing Press in the Middle Ages.

Comment

Working...
        X