Is it possible to disband a city?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to disband a city?

While I was taking over my rivals' territory i found my thinking, "I don't want to raze this city, because then my diplomatic reputation will get hurt, and i also don't want to capture it cause the waste and corruption will be off the charts. I wish there was someway i could capture it and then eliminate it, that way i don't have to worry about it."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    So the question is: Is it possible to 'disband' one of your own cities?

You can disband a city if you keep building settlers and workers I think.
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

When the city is at one or two population get it at zero growth and build a worker or settler. It doesn't work if the city is growing, though...
      Evolution does not work in straight lines, but the minds of some scientists do.

-- George Gaylord Simpson

Comment

True. You can starve them to death, it will be faster.
        The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Working...
        X