My 2 Big Problems, Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2 Big Problems, Help!

1)In the game I am currently playing, there are 2 super powers in the world, one of which is me. We just recently went to war and I was able to take 4 of their biggest cities. Only problem is, it's been 3 turns, I have about 6 Modern Armor and 2 or 3 Mech Infantry in each city, but they still overthrow me and go back under my enemies control because of culture. Overall, my civ has a higher culture rating, so this is baffling.

2)My civ is fairly spread out and I have colonized several distant islands. I want the cities there to be productive, yet no matter how much production they have because of factories or surrounding terrain, only 1 shield a turn goes to production. The rest goes to corruption. Courthouses do absoulutley nothing. I've tried switching goverments, but neother Democracy or Communism seems to have an effect.

Any suggestions for either of these problems?

bomb the sh!t out of your enemy, lower his culture rating, you might also try producing more luxuries

Comment

build more culture items!! i playing at warlord level and i find a lot of my outlying citys have low production but my central citys easily make up for his. so i concentrate on building culture improvments in outer citys and unit production in inner citys...
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

the other thing is, is it the cultuire of your enemy geting the city back or resistors in the city, perhaps you havnet garrisoned it enough .
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
        X