Clear All

full version

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

excellent!!

woo-hoo!!!!

moeniir, you are a genius!! thank the gods for people like you. i havent even had a chance to try it yet, and im already all hyped. this is just what i needed!

thanx a big one!!!

Comment

Alright!!

I was able to not only down load this file, but unzip it.

Comment

Thanks God for people like You!
          Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
          religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

PATCH for FLICster

Hope everyone is finding FLICster useful. It looks like the latest patch was not posted here on Apolyton. Sorry for that. I've attached FLICster 1.0.1 build 18 here. If you don't have FLICster yet, grab the 1.0.0 full install above first.

From the Changelog:

CURRENT: v1.0.1 (build 18)

This one is just a quick bugfix release:
            * Fixed a bug that caused some units created from PCX exports to crash civ3. The Anim_time in the FlicAnimHeader was being written as a 0.

* Added code when opening a FLC to check for the condition listed above. If a FLC is opened with an invalid FlicAnimHeader value, FLICster will offer to fix it on the spot. You can accept, decline, or cancel opening the unit.

* Added .PAL file creation when exporting to Multi-Flc format (FLICster 0.2.2 compat). This was supposed to be in the original release, and was overlooked. Note that only the actual palette is exported; the "alpha" palette available for PCX mode isn't created, since it doesn't work when using Animation shop to export a frame to PaintShop Pro. I'm looking into a way to address this in a future release.

Enjoy
            But hey, thats just my 31,000 Turkish Lira

Moeniir

Comment

Take 2...

Sorry, I clicked Post when I meant to click Browse (for file to attach), and you can't add a file when editing a post. Here goes again:
              Attached Files
              But hey, thats just my 31,000 Turkish Lira

Moeniir

Comment

Is the next version of Flicster going to let us assign where the center of the "Unit selected Circle" is going to be?
                "All your base are belong to us" -Cats | "You don't leave an enemy at your back. Not if you like living." - Mara Jade | "You know the first rule in combat? ...shoot them before they shoot you." - Faye Valentine

Comment

Moeniir has a thread at Civfanatics for FLICster suggestions.
                  Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
                  in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
                  3D Unit tutorial
                  My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

Moeniir has a thread at Civfanatics for FLICster suggestions. -Level
                    Thanks I have just registerd to them. (Dont worry Ill still use Apolyton's forum )
                    "All your base are belong to us" -Cats | "You don't leave an enemy at your back. Not if you like living." - Mara Jade | "You know the first rule in combat? ...shoot them before they shoot you." - Faye Valentine

Comment

look i did everythin
                      i edited the unit and it is saved but i dont know how to try it in the civilization 3 game

Comment

Working...
                      X