X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Scoring System

Did someone figure it out already?

Few questions:
    Does controlling one square on a tiny map gives you the same amount of points in the territory thingie as controling one square on huge map?
    Does the bonus you get from launching the spaceship/conquering the world is added to your score or is it some factor that multiplies it?
    What is the exact dependance of the extra points you get on the year the game ends?(ie, launching a SS in 1000AD vs 1500AD)...

etc...
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

It would be useful to know the factors making up the score over time and how mapsize changes these, if at all. If you win in a way other than score, does the final score matter?
    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

B
      u
      m
      p
      m
      u
      B
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Post something!

Comment

Originally posted by Eli

Post something!
          Moo
          Im sorry Mr Civ Franchise, Civ3 was DOA

Comment

Now that's a newbie with some future.

Comment

I'm still looking for an answer to this question.

TIA
              I'm not sure I understand all the complaining--the game is highly customizable.

Comment

lol, I don't think anyone who knows is telling, and anyone who's telling knows... .

-- adaMada
                Civ 3 Democracy Game:
                PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
                Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

I know! I know!
                  but I'm not teeeelling!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X