Propaganda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propaganda

How does it work exactly? Every time I manage to get a spy in and try to do it, I get a message that the civ is immune... tried vs aztecs, germans, babylonians, no go.

I have an impression, that certain governments are immune to propaganda... Or religious civs? Have no Civ on this computer so can`t really check...

Comment

Democracies are immune. That's where the AI will be if they are not at war. You can tell the Governments of the AIs on the military advisor's screen. If you click on the right side civ name, you can choose which civ to compare with. The government of the selected civ will show as well. I haven't found another way to do it without visiting the leaders, a waste of time unless you are going to make a trade.
      No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

I feel stupid... NOW I recall about reading in Civilopedia that democracy is immune to propaganda...

Comment

If we could remember everything without practice, we'd all be master programmers or prima ballerinas or whatever, wouldn't we? Better to ask on the forum than to fume, "Why can't I do this."
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
          X