Management by Corruption Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Management by Corruption Part II

Comrade Tribune posted a great thread regarding milking worthless /distant cities for 5-6 gold per turn. Since there is no corruption of food units, you can milk severely corrupted cities for production of shields(after Nationalism) by the strategy of ICE :

INFINITE CONSCRIPT EXPLOITATION

Every population(beyond 6) point will generate 1 conscript rifleman per turn and after Replaceable Parts 1 conscript infantry per turn. Infantry can be disbanded for 22 shields. So irrigate and build railroads on all grassland squares in the city radius. For a size 11 city you fill up the food box every 2 turns so 11 shields per turn. For a size 6 city you fill up the food box every 4 turns so 5 shields per turn.

Now if you are using these shields to help rush build city improvements (as I usually do) they are worth 4 gold per shield so an 11 shield city would generate the equivalent of 44 gold per turn. Hope this helps.......
    " First France......then the WORLD!"

Forgot to mention one thing....this strategy is meant for republic and democracy...not communism.
    " First France......then the WORLD!"

Comment

I see two problems:

-By drafting so much, you get enormous amounts of unhappiness.

-Building improvements in a poor city is questionable: They will not help you a lot, but you must still pay maintenance. This could get you into the red.
      Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

Working...
      X