Stealth Bomber problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealth Bomber problem

I was wondering whether anyone else has experienced the following problem with any of their Stealth Bombers:

I'm playing France and have 6 SBs. I'm really sick to death of those @#&^ Germans constantly attacking me without provocation for over 2500 years. I now have a solid tech lead over them. So, the time has come to give them a little of their own medicine. About time!

So, for the first time in our stormy relationship I declare war on the Germans (do I detect surprise from the AI Bismarck?). I decide to open my campaign with a wave of stealth bombings. I save the game (purely for medicinal reasons, you understand) and then launch my attack.

The first bombing run, on the city I plan to conquer and raze, proceeds quite satisfactorily. I choose the same target for my 2nd SB, but it will allow me to choose only my own cities as a target!!!! The other SB missions proceed without problem, but this one bomber simply will not attack any cities but my own ... WTF.

I reload the saved game several times, but always exactly the same problem.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

are you doing precision bombing? cause precision bombing is a bug in the game, and you can only precision bomb your own cities.

Comment

Yep, that's it. Thanks.

So, a future patch will need to fix both precision bombing and air superiority for the human player?

Comment

Originally posted by oriel94
        Yep, that's it. Thanks.

So, a future patch will need to fix both precision bombing and air superiority for the human player?
        yeah, and also coastal fortresses dont work either, they dont fire when enemy units pass their zone of control.

Comment

Working...
        X