• Show
Clear All

• Theory of Evolution wonder

Athlon T'Bird 1 Ghz
    1.25 GB RAM
    WIN XP Home
    Radeon 7500 64 DDR
    SB Live Value

I built the above wonder in one of my cities and I never received 2 free advances. Playing as Americans on Large world. Anyone else have this prob?

I recieved one advance from it. Thought I missed something but I will have to investigate further...

Comment

no problems for me cept you don't get to pick the freebies.
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

It seems to me that you don't get the tech you are currently researching, and it cant give you any techs you don't have access to yet. That is why sometimes you get only 1.

Comment

Originally posted by blueacara76
          It seems to me that you don't get the tech you are currently researching, and it cant give you any techs you don't have access to yet. That is why sometimes you get only 1.
          That makes sense. Was it by design or a bug, I wonder? I really think that it makes the (IMO)worst wonder even more useless. Having to time it so that it works out? This is something I would like to see fixed. I'd be superpissed if I build the Theory of Evolution and didn't get anything from it. Is there some reason that you shouldn't get an advance you're researching?
          kmj

Comment

Working...
          X