This needs fixed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This needs fixed.

I want to see the option for a Tac nuke, ICBM "standard" nuke, AND a hydrogen bomb.

Tac can work as it does in the game now. ICBM should be devastating like it was in Civ2, and an option to build a costly hydrogen bomb that wipes out everything within 2 squares of a city.

A Neutron bomb would be cool too, wipe out the population with no damage to city improvements.

The bombs are much to weak as is now.

very good second post.
    we should also have a super ultra turbo mega bomb that should split the planet in half. that way your huge map would divide in two and the computer will handle it easily (less waiting for the turns). if you research galactic radio you will still be able to maintain contact with other civs and if you have mass accelerator you can still trade luxuries over vast distances.

i say 2 squares nukes are for wimps. we should go for real planet busters. that way AI could nuke us at the end of the game and bring 24 hrs of gameplay to a logical conclusion.

Comment

Comment

nukes need to be able to kill enemy units instead of just bombarding them. Asides from that, they are powerful enough to stay as they are. The ICBM especially... they have global reach, but not 100% destruction.

Planet busters on the other hand is maybe just too sci fi. Better to leave it to SMAC, and keep civ units relevant to there ages. Unless we see an expansion pack with an added 500 years to the game or a mod/scen where you could create planet busters (would need events to make that work though) and use them.

Comment

This needs fixed

No! Nononononononono! Noooooooo!

I don't know whether there is a fault with the game, I don't have it yet, but...

Either: This needs fixing
          or: This needs to be fixed!

Incidentally, where do you come from? The only people I've ever met that say that live in Ayrshire, Scotland, like me.
          The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
          Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
          All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
          "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

ugh those native speakers

Comment

Originally posted by Chowlett
              This needs fixed

No! Nononononononono! Noooooooo!

I don't know whether there is a fault with the game, I don't have it yet, but...

Either: This needs fixing
              or: This needs to be fixed!

Incidentally, where do you come from? The only people I've ever met that say that live in Ayrshire, Scotland, like me.
              The natives where I live in Pennsylvania speak like that, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff George

Regrettably, it's common all over the United States, and in most English speaking countries. It makes it very difficult to follow some of these threads. In my defense, I haven't started correcting other people's posts, yet .

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff George

Then you must live near Pittsburgh. I can assure you that natives to the Southeastern Pennsylvania region do not speak in that manner. Frankly, it is uncivilized!
                  "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                  "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                  "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Indeed.

Excuse my blatant abuse of my conjuncting participles. Indeed you are correct...

"This needs to be fixed".

[grin]

Comment

Working...
                    X