Cam: FTP Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam: FTP Account

Could you send me your FTP account info? My email is petrazi@sprint.ca .
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Do you want to take over the scenario league, St. Leo?

Comment

Guess.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
        Guess.
        My guess is you want to change the review scores on your scenarios to 30.

Comment

Leo to the League - vote for Leo

Great !!!
          "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
          "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
          "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Why does Cam not simply post the FTP data here?
            Blah

Comment

Cam is not doing Civ anymore. I'll Email him and let him know.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                Why does Cam not simply post the FTP data here?
                You mean like the account and password? Then we could all change our scores.
                "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
                --

Comment

That was the idea...
                  Blah

Comment

Done!

Comment

Cam! Long time no see!
                      Haha, I'm thinking of making an Aussie Civil War III, in an act of vulgar defiance to the re-elected Howard government.... wanna help?

Comment

(Apologies to others for this brief diversion)

Aw gawd - better not tell you who I voted for then!

I think you have to take an 'Alba' approach with the Coalition and Labor as separate tribes living in harmony (allied, no talkies), and lead the Greens, ONP, or the Democrats (a.k.a. former school teachers going into parliament without a clue), into the Golden Age? Too serious? Thought so!

How about a Kymbo icon to get you going?

Comment

Well, here's a possible idea for the scenario:
                          On the night before the election a boat of refugees enters Australian waters... the Navy intercepts them and boards the boat, but a fight occurs on the ship and several refugees are killed along with one Naval officer.
                          However, the evidence provided is too sketchy to determine who attacked first and why...
                          The Coalition immediately jump onto this event claiming that the attack was the fault of the refugees and the nation generally agrees... and they win a landslide victory at the polls.
                          However, in the next few weeks evidence leaked suggesting that the coalition paid the refugees whilst in Indonesia to provoke an attack from the Navy on the pre-election eve...
                          But the coalition released contrary evidence suggesting that the ALP forged that orchestrated the event and made it so the coalition would appear guilty...
                          Either way, the defense force, not being able to confirm the innocence or guilt of either party, marched on Canberra, Cairns and Darwin. The Green Alliance formed and took power in Tasmania and parts of Victoria. The Rural alliance formed in many parts of rural australia, and Labour and the Coalition share the rest of Australia. New Zealand, PNG and the Pacific fall under the umbrella of UN Peacekeeping, and Indonesia's agenda seems awfully sinister.
                          Stupid idea, but it's all I've got.

Comment

You guys aren't going to want your own forum too, are you?
                            Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                            X